CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   Supercharger smaller 65 mm pulley Crossfire SRT6, Mercedes SLK32, C32 AMG (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/67518-supercharger-smaller-65-mm-pulley-crossfire-srt6-mercedes-slk32-c32-amg.html)

i.b. 04-24-2014 05:53 PM

Supercharger smaller 65 mm pulley Crossfire SRT6, Mercedes SLK32, C32 AMG

hi!

On offer brand new supercharger pulley, comes with correct bearing. 65 mm diameter. The pictures you can find in our listings on ebay. There is visible discount compared to the ebay pricing.

So price - only $350 including shipping !

Payment via paypal.

For detalis contact me via email:

kompressorhelp@gmail.com

Don't write PMs ;)

regards
J.

onehundred80 04-24-2014 06:48 PM

Re: Supercharger smaller 65 mm pulley Crossfire SRT6, Mercedes SLK32, C32 AMG

Originally Posted by i.b. (Post 793376)
hi!

On offer brand new supercharger pulley, comes with correct bearing. 65 mm diameter. The pictures you can find in our listings on ebay. There is visible discount compared to the ebay pricing.

So price - only $350 including shipping !

Payment via paypal.

kompressorhelp@gmail.com

Don't write PMs ;)

regards
J.

What is it made from, steel or aluminum?
Is this the eBay sale?

eBay

i.b. 04-25-2014 04:33 PM

Yeah, this is correct ebay sale.

The clutch plate is made from steel, the grey pulley is from aircraft duraluminium.
J.

onehundred80 04-25-2014 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by i.b. (Post 793543)
Yeah, this is correct ebay sale.

The clutch plate is made from steel, the grey pulley is from aircraft duraluminium.
J.

What spec is the Dural?

i.b. 04-26-2014 01:33 AM

I can't disclose this info to anyone, sorry.

S. Artee 04-26-2014 04:30 AM

Well, can't say that inspires me to buy.

oledoc2u 04-26-2014 07:17 AM

Well, you better or you won't sell a single one to a Crossfire owner. Aluminum pulleys have failed and if you have improved them, then you should be proud enough to disclose the information. I still have two steel pulleys in configuration, one still in use on my roadster, 6 yrs with no failures, and one I would sell for the right price. But, aluminum, not so sure I would want it unless you disclose the properties of would material you used.

SparkieSRT6 04-26-2014 08:18 AM

I see they make pulleys for the 55 as well. Are these the ones that the MB guys have had failures with?

onehundred80 04-26-2014 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 793599)
I see they make pulleys for the 55 as well. Are these the ones that the MB guys have had failures with?

I believe that the track record of aluminum pulleys is not good. There is a report of one falling apart and grenading under the hood and others with loose rivets after some use.
Aluminum is easy to machine and that is about its only useful value here.
Code 3 and others made aluminum pulleys and then went to steel pulleys I think.

velociabstract 04-26-2014 06:08 PM

I'm one of the lucky ones that purchased a Code3 aluminum pulley at full price. ($690.00) It started rattling like a diesel and now resides in my closet. Stick with steel or be sad a year out.

Les

bdh 05-10-2014 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u (Post 793595)
Well, you better or you won't sell a single one to a Crossfire owner. Aluminum pulleys have failed and if you have improved them, then you should be proud enough to disclose the information. I still have two steel pulleys in configuration, one still in use on my roadster, 6 yrs with no failures, and one I would sell for the right price. But, aluminum, not so sure I would want it unless you disclose the properties of would material you used.

Doc the other pulley you my have forsale? What size is it? I am interested in stacking
Thanks Barry

i.b. 09-10-2014 03:42 PM

I have a couple of full steel (hardened steel) pulleys. Pulley comes with correct NSK bearing. 65 mm diameter. There is visible discount compared to our ebay pricing. I have only a couple off, so don't send many emails, items can be sold soon.

So price - only $400 including shipping !

Payment via paypal.

kompressorhelp@gmail.com

Don't write PMs ;)

regards
J.

C

i.b. 09-12-2014 03:23 AM

Picture with steel one

http://s9.postimg.org/6tspz85db/IMG_0424.jpg

Thornh 09-12-2014 01:47 PM

i.b. - sorry but need more information - who is the manufacturer of the steel pulley?As has been stated in this thread before, most SRT-6 owner's will not purchase without specific information on these parts.

i.b. 09-13-2014 07:15 AM

IBF
IBF Sławomir Dymowski
The pulley is made in Poland.

Sweet02 09-24-2014 07:44 AM

Man, I start off googling for some performance parts for my 2002 SLK32 and end up here only to find my car and the pulley are not a match for a first post.
It's either a DIY cold air intake or some extra boost. Not into spending $850. For needs wings system when all I need is one part to allow me to do a system for,$200.
To the thread starter making a buck is fine but remember we are all members of the same gang, all with a common goal, beat the regulars who try to get sassy:)
Any other suggestions for me? Thanks, starter for some space but my last name is Swietoniowski so Poland puts us in another group of guys:cool:
I have 3 weeks for some additional ponies as I attend my first show. Thanks, Sweet

oledoc2u 09-24-2014 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sweet02 (Post 813168)
Man, I start off googling for some performance parts for my 2002 SLK32 and end up here only to find my car and the pulley are not a match for a first post.
It's either a DIY cold air intake or some extra boost. Not into spending $850. For needs wings system when all I need is one part to allow me to do a system for,$200.
To the thread starter making a buck is fine but remember we are all members of the same gang, all with a common goal, beat the regulars who try to get sassy:)
Any other suggestions for me? Thanks, starter for some space but my last name is Swietoniowski so Poland puts us in another group of guys:cool:
I have 3 weeks for some additional ponies as I attend my first show. Thanks, Sweet

Well, hopefully the translation works.... That Needswing cold air intake you think you can copy for 200 will not flow with the Needswings. It was tested and dyno'd for the best flow performance. So don't bad mouth what you don't understand. You can make your own and it will improve your performance. WE have a saying over here. You get what you pay for. So, I would go with your home made Cold air intake, 65mm pulley if you can find one, and a tune from someone like Eurocharged and you won't be disappointed.

Sweet2002 10-10-2014 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sweet02 (Post 813168)

Sorry if I came off as bad mouthing anyone or their product. Imhavebdeceided tomwithmthemNeedswings dual CAI, a euro 65mm pulley and euro tune, what can I expect for those mods?

RED DOG 10-10-2014 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sweet2002 (Post 814949)
Sorry if I came off as bad mouthing anyone or their product. Imhavebdeceided tomwithmthemNeedswings dual CAI, a euro 65mm pulley and euro tune, what can I expect for those mods?

Uhhh . . . Like you really should "proof read" your posts before you hit the "submit" button . . .

i.b. 12-27-2014 06:56 AM

Still for sale, despite there is no auction on ebay. Because stock is low ;)