CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   Original equipment radio for sale on ebay (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/69640-original-equipment-radio-sale-ebay.html)

winstonscifi 10-31-2014 04:59 PM

Original equipment radio for sale on ebay

Hi folks - I just listed my 2007 Base Coupe radio for sale on ebay. It was only in my (purchased new from dealer) car for six months before I swapped it for a radio with an auxiliary input. I'm starting the bidding at 99 cents with no reserve. I just want to get it to a good home. Search on ebay for "Chrysler Crossfire radio". You'll know it's mine because my handle is the same - winstonscifi.

Valk 10-31-2014 09:40 PM

Re: Original equipment radio for sale on ebay

Originally Posted by winstonscifi (Post 817434)
Hi folks - I just listed my 2007 Base Coupe radio for sale on ebay. It was only in my (purchased new from dealer) car for six months before I swapped it for a radio with an auxiliary input. I'm starting the bidding at 99 cents with no reserve. I just want to get it to a good home.

Search on ebay for "Chrysler Crossfire radio".
You'll know it's mine because my handle is the same -

winstonscifi.

Here is the Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AM-FM-CD-RADIO-PLAYER-CHRYSLER-CROSSFIRE-04-05-06-07-08-Original-equipment-/201207330955?hash=item2ed8e4388b&vxp=mtr

winstonscifi 10-31-2014 09:49 PM

Thanks for moving this to the correct spot on the forum, Valk - I wasn't sure.

Mrmiata 11-01-2014 07:44 AM

Glad to see your realistic on that.. Seen too many trying for 100-150 bucks on them.. UNREAL.. LOL

winstonscifi 11-01-2014 11:56 AM

I'm kind of hoping someone from the forum gets it. It is a base model radio, though, so maybe not that much interest. Right now it's at 15 bucks, so it's still affordable.

winstonscifi 11-07-2014 10:16 PM

It went for $42. I think that's fair. It went to a guy named - well I won't say his name, but I hope it went to a person on this forum (in Indianapolis!). I mailed it today. I hope he likes it!

Mrmiata 11-07-2014 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by winstonscifi (Post 818234)
It went for $42. I think that's fair. It went to a guy named - well I won't say his name, but I hope it went to a person on this forum (in Indianapolis!). I mailed it today. I hope he likes it!

Cool.. I saw it a little before auction was over sitting at 21 bucks.. was hoping you'd get a little more for it than that.. I just love seeing those "replaced mine.. take 150 for this one".. yeah all day long I would too.. LOL.

winstonscifi 11-07-2014 10:58 PM

Thanks Mr Miata - I lost a little money on the shipping - I charged $10, and it came to $11.30 for 2 day priority. You'd think a guy who worked for the postal service for over 25 years would know how much to charge, but I was just a dumb letter carrier - I just delivered the stuff, I didn't price it - anyway, it will get there on Monday the 10th - very important, because the 11th is a Postal Holiday. No mail delivery, that means the 12th will be a BEAR! I remember working those days after a holiday - about 10 to 12 hours!

Mrmiata 11-07-2014 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by winstonscifi (Post 818238)
Thanks Mr Miata - I lost a little money on the shipping - I charged $10, and it came to $11.30 for 2 day priority. You'd think a guy who worked for the postal service for over 25 years would know how much to charge, but I was just a dumb letter carrier - I just delivered the stuff, I didn't price it - anyway, it will get there on Monday the 10th - very important, because the 11th is a Postal Holiday. No mail delivery, that means the 12th will be a BEAR! I remember working those days after a holiday - about 10 to 12 hours!

A member in our motorcycle group works for the postal service.. he's mentioned those hours.. but he loves the overtime too.. LOL. I actually made about 67 cents each on the last two wrenches I shipped out now that I went to 7 bucks shipped with tracking.. LOL. We won't count the gas for 15 mile round trip.. LOL