CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   Selling Parts off of parts car (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/71685-selling-parts-off-parts-car.html)

mhajek18 06-08-2015 08:26 PM

Selling Parts off of parts car

5 Attachment(s)
hello everyone,

I was involved in an accident and filed a claim because a lady totaled my crossfire. I won and just bought a 04 limited 6 speed red with 67k miles. I also got to keep my 05 black base 6 speed, 68k miles. Figured I'd post on here to see if anyone needs parts that I can supply from my hit car. I'm a manager at the local Fastenal where I can ship parts across the country to branches relatively cheap or use UPS for smaller items. I'll try to help out whomever needs parts because this forum has been a big help to me since I have owned my car the past 7 years. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to reply. Best way to get a hold of me is through my email at mhajek18@gmail.com and I would prefer paypal for payment. I have access to ship out relatively fast and will be trying to part out this car as fast as possible or sell as a whole. Rims, Brakes, Custom Headliner and black interior panels are not for sale. Custom badges, Flip out Navigation head unit, light up led blue 6.5" & 6" x 9" speakers, 8" sub are for sale. Have complete tan interior and headliner from new crossfire.

Also looking for front licence plate bracket and hood strut for new crossfire

once again emailing me at mhajek18@gmail.com is the best way to contact me

Parts Sold or damaged so bad not usable Everything else is usable and pretty much pristine:

Hood (Damages)
Bumper (Damaged)
Grill (damaged)
Both Headlights (damaged)
Passenger Tailight (sold)
Front Side Markers (sold)
Cloth Floor Mats (sold)
radio bezel (sold)
spoiler assembly (sold)
front window molding (sold)
rear drivers speaker (sold)
mirror switch (sold
shift boot (sold)
shifter bezel (sold)

tighed1 06-08-2015 08:31 PM

Re: Selling Parts off off parts car

Sweeet.
Put me down for door speaker trim ring thingy and sun visor (both items from passenger side).
Email me details if you can help. Thanks!
tighed1 @ Hotmail.com

rmcdaniel12 06-08-2015 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by mhajek18 (Post 838749)
hello everyone,

I'll be picking up a 2005 crossfire car on Thursday to fix my 2005 coupe that was hit. Instead of buying parts here and there I'll be buying a whole vehicle. All I will be needing is the front clip (bumper, tiebar, bumper support, foam, lights, hood, grill, hood) the car I will be buying was hit in the front, so rest of the car should be good. Car has 40k miles and in perfect running condition. Figured I'd post on here to see if anyone needs parts that I can supply from my purchase. I'm a manager at the local Fastenal where I can ship parts across the country to branches relatively cheap. I'll try to help out whomever needs parts because this forum has been a big help to me since I have owned my car the past 7 years. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to reply.

How much do u want for driver side A-pillar?

mhajek18 06-08-2015 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by rmcdaniel12 (Post 838754)
How much do u want for driver side A-pillar?

Exterior body part or interior panel?

rmcdaniel12 06-08-2015 09:04 PM

The Inside.

Toolman 06-08-2015 09:41 PM

Hi, I'm interested in getting a couple parts if your donor car has them. I'm looking for a medium slat (gray) center console and glove box door, and a rear wing/spoiler if it's graphite metallic.

Very nice of you to share with the forum. - Thanks

deltacrossfirebob 06-08-2015 10:13 PM

trunk letter??

Tophat1502 06-09-2015 08:08 AM

I am looking for a steering wheel, really would like to change to charcoal color

autumnmass 06-09-2015 09:27 AM

That's very nice of you to share. I'm looking for gas cap. Thanks

ala_xfire 06-09-2015 09:35 AM

base. limited or SRT6 ?
coupe or roadster ?

ultrajim49 06-09-2015 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by mhajek18 (Post 838749)
hello everyone,

I'll be picking up a 2005 crossfire car on Thursday to fix my 2005 coupe that was hit. Instead of buying parts here and there I'll be buying a whole vehicle. All I will be needing is the front clip (bumper, tiebar, bumper support, foam, lights, hood, grill, hood) the car I will be buying was hit in the front, so rest of the car should be good. Car has 40k miles and in perfect running condition. Figured I'd post on here to see if anyone needs parts that I can supply from my purchase. I'm a manager at the local Fastenal where I can ship parts across the country to branches relatively cheap. I'll try to help out whomever needs parts because this forum has been a big help to me since I have owned my car the past 7 years. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to reply.

What will you charge for both door radio speakers and both front turn signal lamp sockets...to Tampa Fl. ?

LINO C 06-09-2015 09:50 AM

how much for the windshield header exterior molding, only need the top? also how much for the magnaflow exhaust, please let me know! me and my good friend are repairing a 05 cx for his son who's returning from the middle east in july!!!!!!! the kid [ a marine] has no idea we're doing this, but he's done his job for US, thanks. LINO C

ultrajim49 06-09-2015 10:29 AM

Looking for both front turn signal lamp sockets...to Tampa Fl.

FTcrossfire 06-09-2015 05:14 PM

Looking for driver side tail light.

05roadsterguy 06-10-2015 12:50 AM

Well BB is going in for paint next month, and I have to source a few Items to complete the refresh.

I need both headlamps in perfect condition ( mine are shot)
I am looking for a Billet style grill for an SRT front bumper
I would like to find Chromed windshield surrounds in great condition
I need a CAI, and engine cover that goes with it.

Just going to mass post this and hope one of these part outs have my needs

Timesnow 06-12-2015 02:39 PM

Looking for rear speaker behind the driver

Mrmiata 06-12-2015 03:04 PM

Looking for a passenger side tail light.. Let me know please.

RL67037 06-12-2015 03:46 PM

If it has floor mats (black), I'd be interested in them.

Thanks - RL

crookedview 06-12-2015 07:04 PM

ABS module assembly?

amatxcrossfire 06-12-2015 08:12 PM

I am in need of the scream module and vacuum supply pump/ central locking system