CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   Revised Crossfire Emblem. (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/7332-revised-crossfire-emblem.html)

andrew 09-08-2006 06:04 PM

Re: revised crossfire emblem.

~ chris...

your emblems shipped today! :D

cheers ~

andrew 09-18-2006 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
~ FPMartinez...

your roadster emblems shipped today. :D

enjoy!

Attachment 51781

andrew 09-18-2006 09:32 PM

~ gerardo s ... i received your payment today...

but what color combo do you prefer? in coupe or roadster?

tia

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...4&d=1131483339

X15CJP 09-20-2006 07:47 AM

Andrew, could you please email me if you will post a set to London UK. If so how much will postage be. How can i make payment...

Also could you please advise how to replace the logos and will i need any spares incase of them peeling off etc.

whacko77uk@yahoo.com

andrew 09-20-2006 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by X15CJP
Andrew, could you please email me if you will post a set to London UK. If so how much will postage be. How can i make payment...

Also could you please advise how to replace the logos and will i need any spares incase of them peeling off etc.

whacko77uk@yahoo.com

i have sent you an email with all the required info.

as for the decals peeling... this will not happen if they are applied correctly... i have not had any complaints of this. :) easy install instructions are included.

tia

andrew 09-20-2006 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by andrew
~ gerardo s ... i received your payment today...

but what color combo do you prefer? in coupe or roadster?

tia

~ got the update via your message... thanks!

...and your emblems shipped today! :D

calGARY 09-21-2006 05:23 PM

Thank you Andrew got them yesterday, not on yet but looks great.

FP 09-21-2006 05:57 PM

Got them today Andrew. Thanks for the quick delivery and easy to follow instructions.

Already on, Looks GREAT... :D

andrew 09-30-2006 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
~ mzimand...

your roadster emblems shipped yesterday! :)

thanks again ~

Attachment 51761

mzimand 09-30-2006 09:50 AM

Thanks Andrew,

Cannot wait to get them. This will be my first change to my new 2005 Roadster. I have had it for 2 weeks now and like it more each day.

andrew 10-05-2006 09:58 PM

auclutch... sorry for the delay. :o

i just sent you info via a pm ... tia! :D

andrew 10-10-2006 10:49 PM

auclutch... your emblems shipped to out airmail today... :D

kjypower... your emblems will ship tomorrow. :D

thanks guys!

andrew 10-21-2006 08:43 AM

~ GTR DRAGON... your roadster emblems shipped today! :D

thanks again!

rakoom2002 10-23-2006 12:37 AM

My Xfire is that Pearl Red Color, do you think the new emblems would look better with silver or black backgrounds? I was leading towards silver. Also Andrew do you have any emblems with JUST the image of the car without the crossfire text? I like having my car completely debadged and keep people guessing, if not that's fine too.

andrew 10-23-2006 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by rakoom2002
My Xfire is that Pearl Red Color, do you think the new emblems would look better with silver or black backgrounds? I was leading towards silver. Also Andrew do you have any emblems with JUST the image of the car without the crossfire text? I like having my car completely debadged and keep people guessing, if not that's fine too.

i think the silver lettering on gloss black emblem looks great on the front & rear of the car. as for the center caps... i would recommend the black lettering with a silver background. this should look great on your red crossfire.

as for the car silhouette just being on the emblem... i will check with the graphics company. if they can offer this... there will an additional set-up charge of usually $15 or so for the custom order.

i will pm you in a day or so with an update. :D

andrew 10-24-2006 05:33 PM

~ sidez ... your new emblems shipped today! :D

thanks again & enjoy!

Sidez 10-24-2006 08:28 PM

~ sidez ... your new emblems shipped today! :D

thanks again & enjoy!

thank you for the quick response and service.
it was my pleasure.

rakoom2002 10-26-2006 03:10 PM

i think the silver lettering on gloss black emblem looks great on the front & rear of the car. as for the center caps... i would recommend the black lettering with a silver background. this should look great on your red crossfire.

as for the car silhouette just being on the emblem... i will check with the graphics company. if they can offer this... there will an additional set-up charge of usually $15 or so for the custom order.

i will pm you in a day or so with an update. :D

Thanks andrew.

Sidez 10-27-2006 07:29 PM

Andrew I just received you shipment and I must say the decals look really nice I like the way they give the crossfire that unique emblem...Not to mention that they hide the shameful chrysler logos...lol.

Question... rain should not be too effective on these? And I should try to wash a lot more carefully right?

Thanks again for your support and a nice product.

andrew 10-28-2006 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sidez
Andrew I just received you shipment and I must say the decals look really nice I like the way they give the crossfire that unique emblem...Not to mention that they hide the shameful chrysler logos...lol.

Question... rain should not be too effective on these? And I should try to wash a lot more carefully right?

Thanks again for your support and a nice product.

sidez ~ these emblems will hold up for 5+ years... the material is made of an outdoor signage material... via oracal films. they can handle all weather elements.

just don't use harsh wheel cleaner sprays on center caps (soap & water will do).

i would wax the emblems whenever you wax your car... added protection can hurt. just use a straight carnauba wax... not a cleaner wax.

hope this helps... enjoy! :D