CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   Touch-Up Paint & More at RockAuto.com! (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/78079-touch-up-paint-more-rockauto-com.html)

RockAuto 04-12-2018 04:08 PM

Touch-Up Paint & More at RockAuto.com!

Do you have a scratch or ding that you need to fill in? Or have you always dreamed of painting your car Chrome Yellow?

RockAuto now carries paint products in a variety of OE and custom colors and finishes! From Touch-Up Paint pens and sprays by ACDelco and Dupli-Color to custom paint colors, primers and clear coats, RockAuto has what you need to restore or personalize your vehicle at our reliably low prices.

Find Touch-Up Paint for your specific car or truck in the “Body" category of the RockAuto catalog. Custom colors and other paint products can be found under Paint in the "Body" category of the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab.

https://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/...Paint-copy.jpg

Steve Jr 04-13-2018 10:36 PM

Re: Touch-Up Paint & More at RockAuto.com!

Time for a new discount code... Just spent $200 on stopping power for the truck..maybe painting , is next... ;)

ala_xfire 04-13-2018 10:43 PM

Likewise. Also spent $300 at RA for A/C compressor, all hoses, O rings, evaporator, dryer, expansion valve and R134 for the 2002 Concorde. Summer's coming and it has had a leak for 5 years that I can't pin down.
Plus, the compressor went kapooey a couple of weeks ago, unplugged it.
If it turns out to be the condensor, then fugetaboutit, ain't gonna tear the complete dash out.
( hoping it was the compressor that was leaking all along :) )

Steve Jr 04-13-2018 10:51 PM

Well.... seems like everything is new , but the evaporator , hope that's not the problem.. :mad:

ala_xfire 04-13-2018 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Jr (Post 904088)
Well.... seems like everything is new , but the evaporator , hope that's not the problem.. :mad:

I edited the post, had condenser and evaporator confused.

condenser - coils inside the car.
evaporator = coils in front of radiator.

Steve Jr 04-13-2018 11:37 PM

Awwwha , now you got it going on! Hey, wouldn't it be nice to get a RockAuto. Com tee shirt , to advertise an brag to your friends saying " Yea , i got it running an didn't break the bank..Thanks to RockAuto".

Im trying to get us one George.... :)

Reliableron 04-14-2018 12:24 AM

Here is your new discount code:
New extra 5% discount code good till June 10th 2018 - 8070159469365363 - paste in the "how did you hear about us box" Just got it!

JSK 04-14-2018 01:16 AM

Unless you use the a/c system for heat I think your condenser should be in front of the radiator.

ala_xfire 04-14-2018 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by JSK (Post 904093)
Unless you use the a/c system for heat I think your condenser should be in front of the radiator.

Right again. That's what I get for trusting the web.

condenser = in front of radiator
evaporator = inside the cabin

I DID get a new condenser, but not an evaporator.

GraphiteGhost 04-14-2018 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 904089)
I edited the post, had condenser and evaporator confused.

condenser - coils inside the car.
evaporator = coils in front of radiator.

;) The condenser coil is the one in front of the radiator, evaporator coil is in the ductwork holding the refrigerant GAS. OK, this is what I get for answering your post BEFORE reading the rest of the posts... Duh... ;)

ala_xfire 04-14-2018 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost (Post 904107)
;) The condenser coil is the one in front of the radiator, evaporator coil is in the ductwork holding the refrigerant GAS. OK, this is what I get for answering your post BEFORE reading the rest of the posts... Duh... ;)

While I think I agree with you George, I had researched Google and found conflicting answers.

I just researched again, found an answer from Lennox which I trust that agrees with you.

condenser = in front of radiator
evaporator = inside car

I also looked at the one I got, it IS a condenser assembly.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cro...14ce5c2c04.png

RockAuto 04-16-2018 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Steve Jr (Post 904085)
Time for a new discount code... Just spent $200 on stopping power for the truck..maybe painting , is next... ;)

It does not look like it is time for a new discount code at this time, as your current discount code expires in May. Thanks!