Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

FS: Modified and ported s/c line pipe, y-pipe with threaded bung, stock airbox, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: Modified and ported s/c line pipe, y-pipe with threaded bung, stock airbox, etc..

Last edited by 240M3SRT; 05-25-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: FS: Modified and ported s/c line pipe, y-pipe with threaded bung, stock airbox, etc..

At work today 240, won't let me load photos, but I am interest in a Y w/ the bung as I have gauges to install

Old 12-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Default Re: FS: Modified and ported s/c line pipe, y-pipe with threaded bung, stock airbox, etc..

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
At work today 240, won't let me load photos, but I am interest in a Y w/ the bung as I have gauges to install
No worries doc, just let me know at your convienence if you want it. PM me.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

cool, on duty today, but software we have now blocks a lot things now...guess they want us to work...lol I will get back to you this evening or later, but if you can sell it before hand, that is cool too...Happy Holidays...

Old 12-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

will the y work with the dashdaq? if it will im interested

Old 12-24-2009, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
will the y work with the dashdaq? if it will im interested
I dont see why not, they are not really related. Sorry if i am misunderstanding your question...

Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by 240M3SRT
I dont see why not, they are not really related. Sorry if i am misunderstanding your question...
maybe its me who isnt understanding. this is for reading boost correct? im looking at getting the dashdaq to datalog a/f ratios boost and iat's. isnt this needed to get accuarte readings? i dont want any gages mounted in the cab and want to use the dashdaq for all my readings.
is it still on the car? is that why a swap is needed?

Old 12-25-2009, 05:19 PM

maybe its me who isnt understanding. this is for reading boost correct? im looking at getting the dashdaq to datalog a/f ratios boost and iat's. isnt this needed to get accuarte readings? i dont want any gages mounted in the cab and want to use the dashdaq for all my readings.
is it still on the car? is that why a swap is needed?
No problem. The threaded bung is the correct size for aftermarket boost sensors. However, i believe you can get your boost reading from the obd2 port where the other dashdaq readings come from. So you might not need this.

Me and the other guys running the Zetronics zt-2 use a dedicated boost sensor so this is the ideal setup. The refresh rate is faster so esentially your readings are more frequent and easier to read.

Check with Rob or Woody, but im almost certain if you want to run only the dashdaq you can get by with just the factory MAP sensor.

Edit: just remembered i need to reuse the little pressed in piece that holds the iat sensor so i cant sell it out right Must have the exchange.

Last edited by 240M3SRT; 12-25-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 240M3SRT
No problem. The threaded bung is the correct size for aftermarket boost sensors. However, i believe you can get your boost reading from the obd2 port where the other dashdaq readings come from. So you might not need this.

Me and the other guys running the Zetronics zt-2 use a dedicated boost sensor so this is the ideal setup. The refresh rate is faster so esentially your readings are more frequent and easier to read.

Check with Rob or Woody, but im almost certain if you want to run only the dashdaq you can get by with just the factory MAP sensor.

And if someone really wanted to buy it outright with no swap i suppose id let it go for $115 shipped.
i was thinking of the dashdaq and zt-2 combo from the website. if this is what i need let me know
i was thinking the zt-2 was for a/f ratios and the dashdaq was for the boost and iat's along with a host of other readings

Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM

i was thinking of the dashdaq and zt-2 combo from the website. if this is what i need let me know
i was thinking the zt-2 was for a/f ratios and the dashdaq was for the boost and iat's along with a host of other readings
The combo is a great idea, plus its what most of the guys here who are running a data logger are using so you have support. I am monitoring my fuel pressure and boost via dedicated sensors. These two sensors must be purchased extra to monitor boost and fp through zt-2.

You may be right about getting boost reading from the dashdaq but its not going be as accurate or sample as often. Keep in mind the new version 2010 zt2 includes a port for IAT so thats another benefit. Where as many of your readings can be had through dashdaq, the big advantage is it acts as a display screen and you dont need a laptop in your car. For that matter you can record the logs on the SD card then read it on your PC or laptop afterwards to get a larger display.

If you go with the zt-2/dashdaq package and the boost sensor thats when you need to tap in somewhere. You can do this yourself, but this y-pipe makes it a simple swap.

And like i mentioned to you on Mbworld, id hold off on the exhaust and headers, maybe put that towards the datalogger and sensors. But thats just my opinion.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:09 PM

Last edited by 240M3SRT; 05-25-2010 at 10:57 AM.