Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

WTB: Hood and other misc parts.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: Hood and other misc parts.

Hi all. I just read the threads about "Parts. The lack there of" and sorted through all of the classifieds here. I'm allready getting in touch with a vendor on Ebay that I found out about here. Hopefully I'll hear back.
I picked up a wrecked '04 X-fire and I have repaired/replaced just about everything except for the hood and some other misc front end pieces (radiator cover, horns, etc.).
I'm hoping that I can locate some used parts considering I can't seem to locate new. I have 2 more X-fires in the yard waiting to be rebuilt (one is a minor front collision, and the other is a t-boned convertible. I will need another hood for the front end, and I allready have the parts to fix the t-bone (surprisingly enough considering it needed a rear 1/4, door, rocker, and front fender). If anyone knows where I can find a good front end to pick parts from, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. I can't wait to drive these things!