Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

For Sale: K&N DryCharger rain covers for DCAI K&N filters - fits Needswings DCAI. $30

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: K&N DryCharger rain covers for DCAI K&N filters - fits Needswings DCAI. $30

For sale:

TWO K&N DryCharger filter covers. These slide over your intake air filters and keep out water as well as dust that would clog the filter. This will prevent your engine from ingesting water if driven in the rain with a front cold air intake or dual cold air intake, Extremely little restriction to air flow. $30 shipped in the US.

I bought these for my custom DCAI, but they are a tight fit on the filters I used (the same size as the "Extreme" filters, but not the extreme filters) so I went to the next size longer. They will fit the standard filters on the Needswings DCAI perfectly.

Only used on the car twice. Excellent condition.

This picture shows what one looks like installed on my car, but remember my filters are slightly longer than the filters than come with the Needswings DCAI.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Default Re: For Sale: K&N DryCharger rain covers for DCAI K&N filters - fits Needswings DCAI.

Ill take it,kevinmoreno315@yahoo.com,PayPal?

Old 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: For Sale: K&N DryCharger rain covers for DCAI K&N filters - fits Needswings DCAI.

All yours. I just sent you a Paypal request to the email address you gave.

Did you see the pictures? They are not working now.