CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   WTB: StarTech Rear Spoiler... (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/60808-wtb-startech-rear-spoiler.html)

xfireon20z 04-05-2013 09:32 PM

WTB: StarTech Rear Spoiler...

I want to buy someones StarTech Rear Spoiler I will pay reasonable money & shipping for it anyone want to part with their's? Please PM me...Mr. Miata I'm waiting for you to chime in 3, 2, 1....

rayth 04-07-2013 11:25 AM

Re: WTB: StarTech Rear Spoiler...

I'm not selling mine but can I ask what you consider "reasonable money"? I know how much it cost me to get mine from Germany and I'd be happy to let you know if you're in the ballpark.. I haven't seen another one come up in the last year so you may be waiting a while

Mrmiata 04-07-2013 11:57 AM

Somebody check on him! Cause if he was holding his breath waiting..

(I just ran across the thread.. sorry man).

xfireon20z 04-07-2013 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by rayth (Post 733416)
I'm not selling mine but can I ask what you consider "reasonable money"? I know how much it cost me to get mine from Germany and I'd be happy to let you know if you're in the ballpark.. I haven't seen another one come up in the last year so you may be waiting a while

i own a real startech front spoiler that I got from someone in the uk a while ago and i was hoping someone would reasonably part with there startech rear spoiler and i would reward them handsomely :)

rayth 04-08-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by xfireon20z (Post 733422)
i own a real startech front spoiler that I got from someone in the uk a while ago and i was hoping someone would reasonably part with there startech rear spoiler and i would reward them handsomely :)

wow, I've never seen the front spoiler for sale.. if I didn't have a SRT front I might be tempted to trade...

I think we need to start reproducing that front spoiler..

xfireon20z 04-08-2013 10:57 AM

yes we do but i kinda like it being rare because i think there would be to many cookie cutter xifres out there with the same cf hood if there where alot of them and the front chin spoiler and rear spoiler it would kind of ruin it im my opinion...just let me know if you ever want to part with it cause I would pay good money for it but remember it is used ;)

rayth 04-08-2013 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by xfireon20z (Post 733584)
yes we do but i kinda like it being rare because i think there would be to many cookie cutter xifres out there with the same cf hood if there where alot of them and the front chin spoiler and rear spoiler it would kind of ruin it im my opinion...just let me know if you ever want to part with it cause I would pay good money for it but remember it is used ;)

I still think it appreciates in value ;)

Mr. Miata just needs to find us someone who can make a mold of both of our Startech products and then all three of us would be happy

Mrmiata 04-08-2013 01:00 PM

Okay.. need me to PM my addy so you can send me the mold sample parts?

And you know quality parts take a while so be patient after you send them...:p

xfireon20z 04-08-2013 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by rayth (Post 733615)
I still think it appreciates in value ;)

Mr. Miata just needs to find us someone who can make a mold of both of our Startech products and then all three of us would be happy

nothing appreciates in this economy its just what someone will pay you for it...

Mrmiata 04-08-2013 02:11 PM

I'd settle for some really good ... repop useable photo's... That balsa and fiberglass comment I made does have some merit..

Mrmiata 04-08-2013 09:47 PM

Chrysler Crossfire Heckspoiler von STARTECH NEU | eBay

So looks like fair market value would be about $150. And that's giving it a Collectables boost..;)

Now picture the Startech.. with equally spaced pair of "strakes" between the outside runners that go back up the oem spoiler sides...

wheels are turning.. LOL.

xfireon20z 04-09-2013 07:35 AM

i would offer close to double that if someone wanted to part with it...

rayth 04-09-2013 10:35 AM

Original retail was 278,00 € so that eBay listing was a steal.. back in 2011 when it ended... and I don't think that's the exact part#

Again, not trying to argue about what's a fair price just throwing out there what I think I know!

xfireon20z 04-09-2013 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by rayth (Post 733792)
Original retail was 278,00 € so that eBay listing was a steal.. back in 2011 when it ended... and I don't think that's the exact part#

Again, not trying to argue about what's a fair price just throwing out there what I think I know!

so whats the crazy number that would make you part with it ;)

Mrmiata 04-09-2013 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by xfireon20z (Post 733794)

^^^ American Pickers groupie^^^

:p

xfireon20z 04-09-2013 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 733799)
^^^ American Pickers groupie^^^

:p

haha i was saying that b4 they were...

rayth 04-09-2013 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by xfireon20z (Post 733794)

The only way I think I'd consider selling it would be if I could get a CF replacement!