Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

FS: Anyone interested in a dual or tripple gauge pods?

Old 08-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default FS: Anyone interested in a dual or tripple gauge pods?

I'm in the process of making a dual gauge pod for my XF, so I'm interested in making a few more while I'm at it if I can get at least 5 people to join in. Anyone interested? They won't be cheap, but I'm hoping to keep the price around $200 for the dual and $235 for the triple if you ship me your stock a pillar. In an effort to keep the price down, I'd prefer to sell them unpainted. What do you think?

Old 08-05-2018, 01:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS: Anyone interested in a dual or tripple gauge pods?

we've talked about this in the past!! So count me in, i have a drivers pillar waiting!!! even if I'm the only one...will you please create a double for me?!?!

Last edited by BadSRT2005; 08-05-2018 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 08-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by BadSRT2005
we've talked about this in the past!! So count me in, i have a drivers pillar waiting!!! even if I'm the only one...will you please create a double for me?!?!
I'll get it built this week and send it out hopefully by Friday. Are you okay with painting it yourself? I'll PM you to work out details later in the week.

Old 08-05-2018, 04:18 PM

Yep I'll take care of paint, you want me to ship you my pillar first, or do you have an extra already to get started?

Old 08-06-2018, 11:59 AM

Yep I'll take care of paint, you want me to ship you my pillar first, or do you have an extra already to get started?
Ok, great. Hold off on sending me your pillar until I get this one finished. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Old 08-06-2018, 05:58 PM

That sounds good to me! Thanks Grip

Old 08-21-2018, 11:25 AM

Triples are no longer an option due to lack of space, but I'm going to make two or three more of the doubles. Here's the one I'm shipping to a forum member soon. Price is $225 + shipping and your a pillar or $40 core and you keep it.

Last edited by grip grip; 08-21-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:55 PM

Looks really nice, with some paint it'll be perfect!

Old 08-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I would like to get one of the doubles if they're still available but I would like to keep my existing pillar and pay the extra $25.00. Also what are the size of the gauge holes on these? Just let me know, Thanks

Old 08-21-2018, 04:45 PM

i would be interested in one also. i sent you a pm to confirm availability.

thanks

steve

Old 08-21-2018, 11:20 PM

If you are interested in buying a double gauge pod / pillar setup, please reply by adding your username to the list and weather you want to keep your A pillar or ship it to me and save the $40 core. Sorry, but I had to adjust the core due to the cost of cores on ebay. I don't mind if your's is scratched or ugly. By the way, the gauge openings are 2". You will need to possibly sand the edge of the openings or add electric tape around your gauge to adjust for fitment.

1. Badsrt2005 - Sending Core - Shipped
2. Iamfink2 - Paying Core?

Last edited by grip grip; 08-28-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:57 PM

Got it today, looks awesome!! Thanks Grip

Old 08-31-2018, 10:20 PM

Got it today, looks awesome!! Thanks Grip
Thanks! I think you've waited for over a year for me to build you one, so it's nice to hear you weren't disappointed with the final product.

Old 08-31-2018, 10:59 PM

Okay guys, here's the latest two I've built. One of these is spoken for, but the other is up for grabs. After these two are sold the price goes up from $225 to $275, but at that point I'll be building them to order with a two week lead time.

Last edited by grip grip; 08-31-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by grip grip
Thanks! I think you've waited for over a year for me to build you one, so it's nice to hear you weren't disappointed with the final product.
probably could've did one myself, but i know there is no accounting for experience. As I've done one off custom pieces before. I really wanted a custom piece from a forum member that i can put on my car and be proud of, which is what this forum is all about.....people helping people! So i am proud to display a mod a forum member created for me!!!! I don't do a lot of mods per year, so the price is very reasonable if you put it in context of "this years mods". I know a lot of people want performance mods over aesthetic mods, but i feel this is a great mix of both, and I'm very proud to have a mod from a forum member from a great forum and i thank you for taking the time to provide such an original mod for everyone to enjoy that is otherwise unavailable in the crossfire market. I hope others take you up on your offering and i hope you continue to provide for this forums members!! Remember there are a lot of forum members...some just surf, some provide wisdom, and some provide resources and products that are needed or wanted and I'm hapoy to be part of this community! So yes i waited a year or so for this mod, but it was totally worth the wait! Thanks again to everyone, but in this instance thanks to you Anthony!!!

Old 09-01-2018, 06:27 AM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok,
I'll take the last one if you still have it !! I'll have to pay the core because mine are wrapped in Leather and would rather keep it if that's ok. Please let me know.
Thanks , Ken

Old 09-01-2018, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Southernscrew
Ok,
I'll take the last one if you still have it !! I'll have to pay the core because mine are wrapped in Leather and would rather keep it if that's ok. Please let me know.
Thanks , Ken
Great, just sent you a PM. Would be great to ship them both out today.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by grip grip
Great, just sent you a PM. Would be great to ship them both out today.
Sorry didn't get home till this afternoon, Sent the payment though Paypal.
Thanks, Ken

Old 09-02-2018, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Southernscrew
Sorry didn't get home till this afternoon, Sent the payment though Paypal.
Thanks, Ken
No problem, I'll get it shipped out on Tuesday via USPS 2nd day priority. Thank you very much and I really hope you are happy with it. Please post a pic on here of it installed with the gauges working if you don't mind. That will be the biggest compliment you could give me on it.

Old 09-02-2018, 12:28 AM

probably could've did one myself, but i know there is no accounting for experience. As I've done one off custom pieces before. I really wanted a custom piece from a forum member that i can put on my car and be proud of, which is what this forum is all about.....people helping people! So i am proud to display a mod a forum member created for me!!!! I don't do a lot of mods per year, so the price is very reasonable if you put it in context of "this years mods". I know a lot of people want performance mods over aesthetic mods, but i feel this is a great mix of both, and I'm very proud to have a mod from a forum member from a great forum and i thank you for taking the time to provide such an original mod for everyone to enjoy that is otherwise unavailable in the crossfire market. I hope others take you up on your offering and i hope you continue to provide for this forums members!! Remember there are a lot of forum members...some just surf, some provide wisdom, and some provide resources and products that are needed or wanted and I'm hapoy to be part of this community! So yes i waited a year or so for this mod, but it was totally worth the wait! Thanks again to everyone, but in this instance thanks to you Anthony!!!
I'm sure you could have, but there's nothing fun about building one of these suckers. haha Please post up some pics on this thread of it installed with the gauges if you don't mind. I'd love to see how it turned out and what gauge setup you're running.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Anyone interested in a dual or tripple gauge pods?