Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

In need of some hub caps...

Old 11-20-2018, 11:58 AM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts
Default Re: In need of some hub caps...

Originally Posted by Toolman
I expected so. Cat was pondering if there was anyone with an SRT6 that had two new SE caps that would like to trade for a shiny new SRT6 cap.

It was not my intention of out right just selling the cap at this time.

I would also trade for one of those plastic cheap red non SRT6 RC cars that come from the UK if it was still in the box.
Cheaky monkey, I would not trade it for a complete set of SRT caps. Oh! I have a nice spare set already.😎☺️

Old 11-22-2018, 07:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: In need of some hub caps...

[QUOTE=NeedsWings;915243][QUOTE=EdwardB;915147]To make a long story short, some one has attempted to steal my hub caps... and mangled them in the process.

who would try to steal these that doesn't already know how to remove them? unless they were trying to steal the entire wheel set, but then why did they try a second wheel if they couldn't get the first one off, lol.

on a serious note, if you cant find clean ones ready to install, i am sitting on some srt6 caps and some special edition (with grey paint) caps but they all need to be refinished
Still no luck finding them. I'm planning on getting the wheels painted anyways, just wanted new hub caps so they were in tip-top shape.

This is a 5 spoke cover right? How many are you sitting on and how much are you willing to sell them for? Thank you so much for replying!

edit:
I have no idea how, or what, or why they got damaged. I was washing my car one day by hand, and went to get the wheels and noticed the hub caps were beyond bent.