CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   General (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/)
-   -   Traveling CrossfireForum Bears... (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/18065-traveling-crossfireforum-bears.html)

mightyjlr 09-21-2007 04:53 PM

Traveling CrossfireForum Bears...

1 Attachment(s)
So I've seen something recently on other forums around the net, where basically they get some sort of item (stuffed bear, car, etc...) and members sign up to have the item for a week, take pictures with them while living your normal life, and going out. Then they send it to the next person down the line. I thought this would be an interesting idea, and a good way to learn about different members, so I decided to set it up.

Here are the traveling CrossfireForum Bears:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...3&d=1190407977

If you would like to participate, please sign up by posting in the thread, and I will make the list in the next week or so.

- Julian

SilverFox 09-21-2007 05:28 PM

Re: Traveling CrossfireForum Bears...

Hey Julian,

I'll be the first to except those Cute CrossfireForum Bears, into my home & XF! :)
(as long as they get here soon, I'm leaving Oct 7th for 3 weeks on the High Seas)! :D
I'll have to get them Life Vests if they go to Venice with us & do the Transatlantic.;)
Are they potty trained? :rolleyes:
Next?

SF

MMZ_TimeLord 09-21-2007 06:53 PM

Well, I'll be happy to take them with me and the wife to Vegas after that... (Leaving the 6th of Oct.) ... then Buttonwillow Raceway Park... I'll have to get them Helmets... :D

beasticles 09-22-2007 11:19 AM

I can take them for a bit whenever. Show them a week at college and introduce them to my XFire. Don't worry they will be safe!

Valk 09-22-2007 11:27 AM

I will be going somewhere warm after thanksgiving but the wife has not decided where yet. A couple of bears would be fun to take with but they first have to come to Chicagoland so put the coats on them first.

Rapps 09-23-2007 02:37 PM

Gary and I would be glad to have one or both of the bears for a time. We'll show them around the area and have some fun too ;) put us on the list, although warm weather is better than later.

midnightman 09-23-2007 08:35 PM

I'll take 'em for a couple of days. They look a bit pale and could use a little beach time.

JonZoidberg 09-23-2007 09:55 PM

I'm in North Louisiana, but I do hop the Texas border at least 10 times a week for work! Got some road trips coming up to Houston and points unknown. Sounds like a bit of fun.

Gwetoe 09-24-2007 05:48 AM

I'll be in the United Arab Emirates for the next half year starting next month. I have a little monkey that I take with me where ever I travel. He has been to the USA, UK, Germany, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Peurto Rico, and a couple of other places. I'd more than happy to take a few pics with the Bears in Abu Dabi.

Melspank 09-24-2007 09:29 AM

I would be happy to have them tool around Columbus and Dublin, Ohio with me for a week. Mayhap we`ll see Andrew and say hi. :D

Melspank
SRT-6

static-x-fire 09-25-2007 04:53 PM

Sounds fun! I'd love to take 'em around me with for a week. :p

Sandgrounder 09-26-2007 06:49 AM

Ship them north in the spring, and I will introduce them to their 3 big brother's, Black, Brown and Griz. :D

Punkin 09-26-2007 04:39 PM

Put them on the NJ list. I've got two of them to play in. What are there names and sex? Gotta make sleepin' arrangement ya know!

I'm a little old fashion bout those thangs.

phyrephlyte 09-26-2007 05:08 PM

Since we have a lot of BEAR friends they would feel at home. Christmas would be nice but send them anytime. They will go out to some nice restaurants so they may come back a little fatter.

RP

LantanaTX 09-26-2007 05:11 PM

They could have a lot of fun down here in Texas! I would be willing to take them to Southfork Ranch for some pictures.

PAULW 09-27-2007 05:37 PM

I can show em round central Texas, maybe some BBQ and well first are they old enough for some beer? Their room is ready.

mightyjlr 09-28-2007 12:24 PM

Ok here is the current list:

1. SilverFox
2. MMZ_TimeLord
3. mrobinso
4. valkryderguy
5. Rapp's yellow CF
6. JonZoidberg
7. Gwetoe
8. Melspank
9. static-x-fire
10. Sandgrounder
11. Punkin
12. phyrephlyte
13. LantanaTX
14. PAULW

If you would like to be on the list, please repost the above with your username. I will probably break the list in half and send out the two bears individually. That way it will go a bit quicker. I will probably ship out the first bears on Monday.

How this will work is each member will have the bears for a week. Then they will ship it to the next person on the list. You are responsible for talking to the next person and getting their contact info, and you MUST ship them with a tracking number of some sort.

blond xo 09-28-2007 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by mightyjlr
Ok here is the current list:

1. SilverFox
2. MMZ_TimeLord
3. mrobinso
4. valkryderguy
5. Rapp's yellow CF
6. JonZoidberg
7. Gwetoe
8. Melspank
9. static-x-fire
10. Sandgrounder
11. Punkin
12. phyrephlyte
13. LantanaTX
14. PAULW
15. blond xo

... those bears are in for a wild time. :p

MMZ_TimeLord 09-28-2007 04:41 PM

I hope SilverFox has them already, otherwise they are going to miss the trip to Las Vegas... :D

We will be leaving here on the 6th of October and heading to Buttonwillow on the 12th... returning home on the 15th.

If it happens in the middle of the week, I'll have SilverFox ship them to my friend that lives in Vegas and they can enjoy the track weekend and ride home with us... :cool:

midnightman 09-28-2007 05:35 PM

mightyjlr, I think you forgot me.