CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Site News (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/site-news/)
-   -   Change in screen view "width" (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/site-news/72282-change-screen-view-width.html)

Valk 08-10-2015 06:25 PM

Change in screen view "width"

NOTICE:

Crossfire forum has been updated to the theme with the full width screen view today.

The owners have made some changes so all here will see the forum on there PC screen wider to fill your entire screen
This should help when over sized photos are posted to allow them to fit with in the normal view field on any PC
Some of you may not see any difference based on the default setting you have already been used to using

Enjoy, Gary

pioneer4x4 08-10-2015 07:04 PM

Re: Change in screen view "width"

Cool, I did notice it, but thought it was something I did with my zoom level earlier.

maxcichon 08-11-2015 07:55 AM

Yep. I figured the 'puter looked up, saw me, decided to "help out" and changed it to "Old Man" settings by default.

DennisDixon 07-10-2018 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Valk (Post 844708)
NOTICE:

Crossfire forum has been updated to the theme with the full width screen view today.

The owners have made some changes so all here will see the forum on there PC screen wider to fill your entire screen
This should help when over sized photos are posted to allow them to fit with in the normal view field on any PC
Some of you may not see any difference based on the default setting you have already been used to using

Enjoy, Gary

Hey. Thanks for the advice about the extensions and width of the photos. I want to say that the width of the photos should be optimal so that the quality of the photo does not deteriorate. Once I wrote electronic written work, in which I was helped by the service on writing written paper works - www.papersowl.com which is usually paid for writing paperwork. But they agreed to check my electronic work. The letter in the work was perfect, but the pictures were a little hurt, so I advise you to follow the rule - you can have a small picture size with good quality.

onehundred80 07-10-2018 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by DennisDixon (Post 908356)
Hey. Thanks for the advice about the extensions and width of the photos. I want to say that the width of the photos should be optimal so that the quality of the photo does not deteriorate. Once I wrote electronic written work, in which I was helped by the service on writing written paper works - which is usually paid for writing paperwork. But they agreed to check my electronic work. The letter in the work was perfect, but the pictures were a little hurt, so I advise you to follow the rule - you can have a small picture size with good quality.

I have just read what you wrote about writing written works and I am writing these words in the hope you read them and rightfully realize that the earlier posts were really written way back when.

dedwards0323 08-05-2018 05:53 PM

Interesting look when I logged in this evening! :)

pizzaguy 08-05-2018 09:38 PM

Yea, same here.