CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   South Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/south-forum/)
-   -   Texas Okla etc CAA convoy (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/south-forum/42798-texas-okla-etc-caa-convoy.html)

texas t 05-20-2010 08:01 PM

Texas Okla etc CAA convoy

HEY, guys and gals lets get a convoy together to St Louis:D:D Post when you can leave and lets get some met up times and places posted Danny
Lunch at Baxter Springs, Kanas about 12 noon!!!! http://cafeontheroute.com/ DFW guys to meet up with Char and Eric past Denton i 35 north about 5;30

Ok ,Monday morning between 7:30 to 8 am at cracker barrel I-35 and 122nd st maybe eat breakfast OKLA city exit 137 Edmond OK get there early would like to pull out at 8am. Stay in touch if running late etc

1. joejet--Joe and Helena Okla 1 large 1 xxl blue Will have a OKLA logo

2.Smfrycruzr--Terry and Diane Okla 2 xfires 2 xxl white Will have a okla logo

3.Char== Char DFWXFIRES Blk Roadster 1 med blue dfw

4. EERIC ==eric DFW xfires SSB coupe new paint job 1 medium blue 1 sm for daughter Jade blue DFW

5. texas t Danny and sonia DFw Xfires MP# 469-567-7332 2xxl blue 1 ABP srt coupe DFW

6. n2racing2==Mike and teresa ?????? MAYBE CTC

7.SRT 6 SoCAL====Karl

8.WEDGE===SOCAL

9.tburris ====Scottsdale AZ.

10. FtroopChief===John & EILEEN (i knew that) Central Texas Crossfires TO meet at cafe after OK City 1 blue large and 1 blue xl with CTC logo on back.John on front of 1

Want a tee shirt to represent your stats/group/car go to post # 24 Post or pm me with qty,size, color preferred, tee with are without pocket" also musle tee" are available

11 xfires who"s next

InfernoRedXfire 05-20-2010 09:48 PM

Re: Texas Okla etc CAA convoy

I'd really like to part of the convoy. But unfortunately, I can't take the week off. :(

texas t 05-20-2010 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
I'd really like to part of the convoy. But unfortunately, I can't take the week off. :(

Dan , sorry:( to hear that. Was looking foward to the trip with you and Suzette. There will be a next time. Danny and Sonia

InfernoRedXfire 05-20-2010 10:33 PM

Thanks Danny. We hope you and Sonia have a great time.

So what are you going to do with that xtra SRT-6 blue coupe when you win it?
:D

texas t 05-20-2010 11:12 PM

Dan,I have not purchased a ticket yet , if i won i would keep it for spare parts, maybe:rolleyes:

smfrycruzr 05-21-2010 08:43 AM

Hello Danny,
We would be glad to convoy with you and Sonia. :cool: We were planning on rolling out on Monday morning. It's approximatly an 8 hr. drive from the west side of OKC (where we are) to STL. We could meet you anywhere along I-35, north of the I-40 interchange, to the start of I-44. There's all kinds of places to meet up, like a Cracker Barrel at the I-35 and 122nd Street exit. I can look up the mile marker if needed.
Hope to see you soon,
Terry and Diane

PS-The SRT is going home with us, LOL

texas t 05-21-2010 09:53 AM

Terry and Diane, That sounds good, you pick the place and time and we will be there. Wanting to hook up with some coming from DFW and So. and Central Tx etc. We will may drive up sunday night, are leave early sunday morning but we will get there. Maybe as it gets closer we should all exchange mp # to stay in contact on the road etc. Danny and Sonia:D

eeric 05-22-2010 01:59 AM

you know, I'm in.... just let me know when and where :D :D
Eric

smfrycruzr 05-23-2010 07:36 AM

Hello Eeric,
The more the better, glad to meet up with you again since last Falls-TMS.
The Cracker Barrel I was speaking of is off I-35 on exit # 137. If coming from the south, take the exit and go up to 122nd street (runs east/west), turn back west(left) and cross over the via duct bridge, and it should be just past the bridge on the right(north). How about a rough meeting time of 7:30-8:00 AM on Monday morning? We can have some coffee and talk about the rest of the trip and plan stops for the ladies, haha. :D

joejet 05-28-2010 11:02 AM

Hi All,
Count us in for monday 8 am. in OKC. We are comming back from St. Louis on friday. Anyone else leaving on Friday?
We Going to the welcome breakfast on tues. and dinner on thur.,racing both days (tues & wed) also the ballgame on tues nite.
Joe and Helena
Joejet

n2racing2 05-28-2010 11:05 AM

TexasT,

Made our reservations for St. Louis and hope to make it Oklahoma City to caravan along with the rest of you. Probably be trailering the crossfire though but would still be fun to tag along!! I do know where the Cracker barrel is at the 122nd St. exit. So just keep us posted if that will be the meeting place. Look forward to meeting everyone and going to the St. Louis event!!! Should be alot of fun!! We will be coming back from St. Louis on Friday as well.

Mike & Teresa

smfrycruzr 05-29-2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by joejet
Hi All,
Count us in for monday 8 am. in OKC. We are comming back from St. Louis on friday. Anyone else leaving on Friday?
We Going to the welcome breakfast on tues. and dinner on thur.,racing both days (tues & wed) also the ballgame on tues nite.
Joe and Helena
Joejet

Hey there Joe,
That will be perfect! It'll be nice to see you and Helena again. We're coming back on Friday the 25th also. We could cruise back to OKC together if you like. We're going to the ballgame on Tues., but I'm not sure about the racing, yet. We may go, just to watch. And yes, we are going to the Greeting Breakfast and the Farewell Dinner.
Later, Terry

smfrycruzr 05-29-2010 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by n2racing2
TexasT,

Made our reservations for St. Louis and hope to make it Oklahoma City to caravan along with the rest of you. Probably be trailering the crossfire though but would still be fun to tag along!! I do know where the Cracker barrel is at the 122nd St. exit. So just keep us posted if that will be the meeting place. Look forward to meeting everyone and going to the St. Louis event!!! Should be alot of fun!! We will be coming back from St. Louis on Friday as well.

Mike & Teresa

Glad to have you along. That would look cool, a line of Crossfires tooling along down the highway with a trailer queen sittin' pretty.
Time and place are still a work in progress, as far as when/where to meet. That was just my first thought, and it's fairly easy to get to.
You're leaving on Friday, may be we can cruise back with Joe and his wife as well.
Later, Terry

Char 05-30-2010 01:14 PM

Ok... with my promotion and schedule change, looks like I'll be able to take the whole week no problem. So I think I'll change my plans and stop in at the parental units place on the way back... So think I'll join the convoy with the DFW Texas group and then OK group!!!

Yeah Fun Fun Fun!!!!!

joejet 05-30-2010 01:32 PM

Good to hear Char,another black base Crossfire. Shine it up real good. See you in Oklahoma City in 3 weeks.
Joejet
2007 black base coupe

texas t 05-31-2010 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by texas t
HEY, guys and gals lets get a convoy together to St Louis:D:D Post when you can leave and lets get some met up times and places posted Danny
BUMP BUMP

Ok ,Monday morning between 6 and 8 am at cracker barrel I-35 and 122nd st maybe eat breakfast OKLA city

1. joejet--Joe and Helena Okla

2.Smfrycruzr--Terry and Diane Okla

3.Char== Char DFWXFIRES Blk Roadster

4. EERIC ==eric DFW xfires

5. texas t Danny and sonia DFw Xfires MP# 469-567-7332

6. n2racing2==Mike and teresa

BUMP A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

smfrycruzr 05-31-2010 05:41 PM

Hey Danny,
That's about it so far, also looks like we are going to take both of the Crossies. :)
If we're going for a little breakfast before heading out, I'd say the earlier the better, so maybe we'll get there around 7:00 - 7:15 on Monday? :cool:

PS-Also, some people from the Western states might be coming thru on Monday and catch up with us before getting on the Turnpike.

texas t 05-31-2010 05:46 PM

YES,:cool: i will be there between 5 and 7am

texas t 05-31-2010 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by texas t

Ok ,Monday morning between 6 and 8 am at cracker barrel I-35 and 122nd st maybe eat breakfast OKLA city

1. joejet--Joe and Helena Okla

2.Smfrycruzr--Terry and Diane Okla 2 xfires

3.Char== Char DFWXFIRES Blk Roadster

4. EERIC ==eric DFW xfires

5. texas t Danny and sonia DFw Xfires MP# 469-567-7332

6. n2racing2==Mike and teresa

7 xfires who"s next where are you south and central texas

BUMP A DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

texas t 06-01-2010 11:27 AM

Exit 137 Edmond Ok :d