CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   South Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/south-forum/)
-   -   texas motor speedway (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/south-forum/62837-texas-motor-speedway.html)

FTroopChief 08-13-2013 09:51 PM

texas motor speedway

What's the latest skinny on TMS September? My chauffer wants to know so she can prepare for the trip. I need to know so I can get my co-pilot wings polished.
john p
ftroop

Valk 08-13-2013 10:02 PM

Re: texas motor speedway

John,
I'm glad to see you will be able to make the trip
Although I won't be attending I know many who are will be happy to see you
Have a nice time ;)

My best, Gary

InfernoRedXfire 08-13-2013 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by FTroopChief (Post 753435)
What's the latest skinny on TMS September? My chauffer wants to know so she can prepare for the trip. I need to know so I can get my co-pilot wings polished.
john p
ftroop

John, great to hear you are going to make it to TMS! The date for TMS is Saturday, September 7th. It will be the usual agenda starting at Motel 6, late lunch at Babes and then caravan to the speedway. There will be a large number of folks staying at Motel 6 Friday night too. We look forward to seeing y'all there!
:D

joejet 08-13-2013 10:54 PM

John, some of us will be at Motel 6 on Thursday afternoon.Sept 5.

texas t 08-14-2013 09:09 AM

Hey John , great to know ya"ll are coming will be great to visit with ya"ll again. Danny And Sonia:D

Char 08-25-2013 03:15 PM

Great to see that you and your chauffer will be making it, John!!!!

TerryR 08-30-2013 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by FTroopChief (Post 753435)
john p
ftroop

We will see Ya'll there John (& Eileen) YAHOO, A good time will be had by ALL. LOL

joejet 08-30-2013 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by TerryR (Post 756378)
We will see Ya'll there John (& Eileen) YAHOO, A good time will be had by ALL. LOL

Terry,are you going to bring the Jaguar?

itsky 08-30-2013 02:37 PM

John,
See you in about a week!

TerryR 09-03-2013 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by joejet (Post 756387)
Terry,are you going to bring the Jaguar?

SORRY Joe, just sold it, it will have to be the BMW 7 Series LOL
Really looking forward to Seeing Y'all, POOL PARTY here we come. We will be arriving on the Thursday.

Terry, Margaret, Buddy & Briget

dtinker 09-05-2013 11:36 PM

I'll see all of you at Motel6. Iam leaving Houston around noon time, maybe a little before. Looking forward to some great food, good friends, and running the XF.

dtinker 09-08-2013 09:32 PM

I had a great time at the Texas Motor Speedway. Enjoyed getting to meet members again. Great trip!

Mrmiata 09-08-2013 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by dtinker (Post 757502)
I had a great time at the Texas Motor Speedway. Enjoyed getting to meet members again. Great trip!

Likewise Dave!

Just wish that car in front of me could have been a little faster.. :p

Can't wait to get a copy of JoeJett's go-pro video!

dtinker 09-08-2013 10:56 PM

I didn't want to kiss the car in front of me at 95mph, I think they would have gotten upset. It was a great time in any case.

Mrmiata 09-08-2013 10:59 PM

Just had to give you a hard time since I ran up on ya with my 95mph run.. LOL. That was way too much fun!

TerryR 09-09-2013 05:38 AM

Throughly enjoyed our TMS visit particularly our usual Pool Parties. Met up with some great old friends (Excuse the Old) It did make us sorry we had parted with our Crossfire, but thanks to DTinker I got 8 Laps on the track in a Shotgun capacity. Thanks Dave, really enjoyed it. Glad FTroopChief managed to join us. Babe's food was great as usual. This is an event WE would never miss. already looking forward to the next one. Cheers Guys and Gals, WE really enjoyed meeting up with ya'll again.