Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Steering angle sensor

Old 08-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering angle sensor

Anybody anybody else have a steering angle sensor code on an analyzer

Old 02-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Default Re: Steering angle sensor

I've been told by a shop to replace steering angle sensor and that's why my BAS ESP is lit up. I probably won't try it for a couple months.

Old 02-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Received 181 Likes on 151 Posts

Coty94, you are responding to a post which is over one year old; have you simply tried to reset the BAS/ESP? With the engine running and in park, move the sterring wheel all the way left, then all the way right and back to center. Then take the car for a short drive. The light may go out.
What kind of car do you have SRT or N/A. If the wing is up on the N/A and the BAS/ESP warning light is on you may find replacing the brake light switch down at the peddle will extinguish the warning light.
And as always check for any DTCs.

Old 02-07-2019, 10:12 PM

Yeah the reset does not do anything. Just dropped a fresh battery in him and tried the reset twice. Sounds like steeringangle sensor to me. Since its not registering the reset. But i don't know. I've got b bigger fishto fry on this car right now. Its n/a and everything else works. Besides heat / ac blower.