Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

2004 crossfire NOT cranking - help please

Old 01-21-2018, 09:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy 2004 crossfire NOT cranking - help please

My 2004 crossfire manual 6 speed 38k is NOT cranking. Car was sitting for a few months and battery completely died. It now has a Good Battery and RCM. Switched it out of another running 2004 crossfire so i know both works. Engine NOT cranking. No crank at all, but not 100% sure its my starter, since im getting NO power to starter S terminal. I connected a test light to the S terminal, and the other end to the negative post of battery and turned the key to start and the test light did NOT light up. When i accidently bridge the starter terminal with test light probe the solenoid engaged the starter so I’m thinking the starter is good. Its a 6 speed manual and I unplugged and bridge the clutch safety switch and still NO crank. Im thinking a SKREEM issue even though its NOT cranking at all ... even after battery unplugged overnight. I switched the RCM from a running crossfire and it still didn’t crank. Key fob works, lock and unlock doors all dash lights work and i see no error message on dash. Any suggestion other than sKREEM? I even unplug the battery with key in ignition ON overnight and still no crank. I also disconnected both battery terminals and touched them together for 10 seconds and still NO crank. All the SKREEM issue seems to state car will crank for 2 sec and then shut off, but mine is NOT cranking at all. Any help appreciated
Car was sitting fir a few months and battery died.