Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

speedometer trouble

Old 04-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speedometer trouble

hello i am having some trouble with my speedometer, i have accidentally moved the gauge needles. i was trying to take out the plastic trim around the gauge and ended up hitting my rpm needle and my gas needle. i thought putting them back in their spot would fix the situation but it seems like it made it confused. by confused i mean that it goes to another spot as if it were still in place. if you know anything about this issue, or how to fix it, please let me know. i'm not to worried about the gas one because i know the tank has some sort of sensor that turns the warning light on so i'll know when to put gas and the rpms isn't a big deal because my mph needle works so i'll know how fast i'll be going but it's always good to have everything working. i do have a video of what's happening, so if you care to watch it, just email me. yuhhjosue@icloud.com or longlivejoozy@gmail.com