Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Car don't start

Old 09-01-2018, 07:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car don't start

2004 Chrysler Crossfire

Martha64.
Problem DescriptionI have changed the chranshaft sensor, the camshaft sensor, new battery ,new skreem module, rapier the RCM and the car only start one time if I try again nothing happened, if I disconnect the battery, all over again, one time start and nothing, the dash board lights are on but the car will no start for the second time, what can be the problem.

All started with me going to work and 1mil after driving the car just died, I tried to start the car and 1,2 3 nothing, my husband pulled the car for 1 1/2mil to the house and I di not turne off the towing switch off,after the fen of the car come on very loud and the when off. After in the house tried to turn it on and 123 nothing, next day we tried and the fan was the only thing was on.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Received 140 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Re: Car don't start

I’ve just sent you a PM

try another Key fob. Sometimes the chip inside comes loose and the car will not start without the chip in position, inside the fob, at the key blade

if it rattles around it will not always land where it can be read and leads to a no start

its simple but cost me the price of a starter and SKREEM/ring , time to replace both and to solder the connections on the RCM

Only to find out it was the fob

Old 09-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Administrator
Received 880 Likes on 686 Posts

If you turn the key to "ON" and the engine fan warps up to high speed, the engine control output of the RCM is not making it to the ECM.

IF you have resoldered the pins on the RCM, next step is to replace the relay on the RCM - that, or just order a new RCM from one of the aftermarket sources.
Or... send the RCM to TJ in Arizona.

IN a day or two, he will probably see this thread and respond.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
If you turn the key to "ON" and the engine fan warps up to high speed, the engine control output of the RCM is not making it to the ECM.

IF you have resoldered the pins on the RCM, next step is to replace the relay on the RCM - that, or just order a new RCM from one of the aftermarket sources.
Or... send the RCM to TJ in Arizona.

IN a day or two, he will probably see this thread and respond.
no I didn't fix it I send it to TJ on Arizona hi did, the fan stopped after it got back and I installed, and before I change the skreem module the car didn't do anything, now after I installed the new skreem module the car only gives me one time start and no a second or third just don't do everything , if I disconnect the battery and connect it again the car goes to the same once start and dies again.