Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Help please crossfire rear letters

Old 04-19-2019, 02:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please crossfire rear letters

Hello to all, I am looking for some kind soul to help me out with a very minor query. for this you will need a keen eye and a tape measure. I have just had some paintwork done on the rear of the Xfire. The sprayer took the crossfire letters off to do this. Now those letters are not available to buy because if they were they would come with a easy to fit template. I therefore have no option other than to make a template and then fit the old letters back on the car. This is where the help is needed I need the dimensions of the C from the left edge The E from the Right edge and the distance between any letter and the bottom of the hatch as they will all be the same. Knowing the distance between each letter would also be a great help. They are all evenly spread apart so any 2 letters would be great.

many thanks to the kind person who does this for me.

Old 04-19-2019, 02:40 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Help please crossfire rear letters

Originally Posted by lndac02
Hello to all, I am looking for some kind soul to help me out with a very minor query. for this you will need a keen eye and a tape measure. I have just had some paintwork done on the rear of the Xfire. The sprayer took the crossfire letters off to do this. Now those letters are not available to buy because if they were they would come with a easy to fit template. I therefore have no option other than to make a template and then fit the old letters back on the car. This is where the help is needed I need the dimensions of the C from the left edge The E from the Right edge and the distance between any letter and the bottom of the hatch as they will all be the same. Knowing the distance between each letter would also be a great help. They are all evenly spread apart so any 2 letters would be great.

many thanks to the kind person who does this for me.
I did the sizing for this once before. I’ll look for it.