CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/troubleshooting-technical-questions-modifications/)
-   -   crossfire roof problem (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/troubleshooting-technical-questions-modifications/78773-crossfire-roof-problem.html)

Simoninky 08-13-2018 08:41 AM

crossfire roof problem

roof wont unlatch

onehundred80 08-13-2018 09:04 AM

Re: crossfire roof problem

Originally Posted by Simoninky (Post 910475)
roof wont unlatch

One thing in common with your three posts today is the absence of the words ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. I may be a bit old fashioned but I find they always help, that way they do not look like a demand for an answer.
As these are your first posts ever, you should try to convince people that you would appreciate an answer.:rolleyes:

Simoninky 08-13-2018 09:09 AM

Hi sorry yes agreed.will be more polite in future.Was just getting to grip with the posting.Thanks

ZERACER 08-13-2018 11:11 AM

More specific information would help also. That is like saying my car won't run!!!

onehundred80 08-13-2018 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Simoninky (Post 910478)
Hi sorry yes agreed.will be more polite in future.Was just getting to grip with the posting.Thanks

No real problem I guess but many times people never say please or think you before or after getting cheap info that saves them money snd then are never heard from again.
Specific symptoms are the best way to get answers, vague ones are no use. Think of it as going to the doctor, saying you do not feel well is no help to him or her.
Prcaticaly every.priblem has been solved and a search of the problem will at least give you an understanding of the available solutions, choosing the correct one for your situation is the hard part sometimes.

Simoninky 08-16-2018 03:35 AM

HI yes thaks for that.The problem with the roof is that when the front section is opened and lifted the windows do drop and the led on the switch changes from flashing to constant.Then when you try to fold roof away you can here the pump running trying to force the hood forward but the bow latch doesnt seem to release.If you release the bow latch manually it goes through the whole procedure no problem ie fully put away to fully closed.Have replaced bow catch but it doesnt seem to be supplied with any fluid.Have tried folding away and back whilst engine running to no avail.Diagnostics keep coming up with storage box lid switch short to B+,have replaced and checked continuity of this back to ecu multiplug???????So am now stuck with this problem.Hope this helps look forward to hearing back from anyone.Thank in advance