CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   U.K. (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/u-k/)
-   -   chrysler on the back (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/u-k/58895-chrysler-back.html)

Mike Bailey 11-11-2012 12:24 PM

chrysler on the back

hi to you all , had my crossfire for a few weeks now , put new led number plat lights on , look great , then new front led side lights on today but that worning light on dash came on , any ideas , the other thing is my car has no CRYSLER on the back i would like to put it on , any help there , by the way the fount lights look great as well thanks Mike :D

Dal 11-11-2012 12:30 PM

Re: chrysler on the back

Hi Mike, congratulations on your new purchase. Not all Crossfires have CHRYSLER on the rear (certain dates). Re your LED sidelights you need canbus Error Free LED's have look through my recent posts to see what I mean.

11 FEB 11-11-2012 12:54 PM

Hi Mike, like Dal said on only certain dates, I think the "Chrysler" was on 05's on. I have a set, I think it is complete, will have a look tomorrow and let you know.

Mike Bailey 11-11-2012 01:37 PM

Thanks will keep and eye out . i love my car , have to keep lookin at her in the drive , the wife thinks its half hers , well thats what she thinks :D

Dal 11-11-2012 01:56 PM

Don't forget to keep an eye on this website UK Crossfires - For owners of the Chrysler Crossfire in the UK - UK Crossfires

oledoc2u 11-11-2012 05:29 PM

welcome aboard...you have a lot of active owners over there...and a lot of help on here with anything you can fathom...

bluecoupe 11-11-2012 09:01 PM

Will this do?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHRYSLER-C...accb993&_uhb=1

Steve - UK 11-12-2012 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Bailey (Post 707777)
hi to you all , had my crossfire for a few weeks now , put new led number plat lights on , look great , then new front led side lights on today but that worning light on dash came on , any ideas , the other thing is my car has no CRYSLER on the back i would like to put it on , any help there , by the way the fount lights look great as well thanks Mike :D

Check out our Winter Warmer Meet in Cotswolds, you will find the thread here, let us know if you which to come along - a warm welcome guarranteed :cool:

cheffyuk 11-13-2012 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mike Bailey (Post 707793)
Thanks will keep and eye out . i love my car , have to keep lookin at her in the drive , the wife thinks its half hers , well thats what she thinks :D

Congratulations on you're new ride, as Steve says check out the winter warmer, Jan and i are going on the Sunday, it would be good to meet up!
And oh dear, the wife thinks it half hers, well thats the cleaning and polishing done then! :D

11 FEB 11-13-2012 11:50 AM

Hi Mike, just had a look in the garage, can't find the "CHRYSLER" letters:confused: I know I have some somewhere as I took them off my SRT, if they turn up I will let you know.

Thunder.Xf. 11-15-2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by 11 FEB (Post 708102)
Hi Mike, just had a look in the garage, can't find the "CHRYSLER" letters:confused: I know I have some somewhere as I took them off my SRT, if they turn up I will let you know.

You wont find the letter C Mo its on the back of Sharons crossfire..:p:p:p woop! woop!

Daveace 10-20-2015 10:44 AM

Hi all,I also need a new Back Chrylser badge, with an H in it any help or info as to where I can get one please, the chrome work on my badge is coming off and looks like dogs doo. Thanks Dave

Phelan 11-18-2015 02:59 AM

Hi guys, I would like to purchase the set of "CROSSFIRE" letterings at the back (The trunk) of the car. (these are the actual "CROSSFIRE" words ) Would you have these on sale or if not, would be very grateful if you could refer me to someone who might sell this.

Thank you

Phelan