CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   West Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/west-forum/)
-   -   I'm in SF for a few days. Anyone care to meet? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/west-forum/54968-im-sf-few-days-anyone-care-meet.html)

maxcichon 03-08-2012 04:40 PM

I'm in SF for a few days. Anyone care to meet?

I'll be in San Francisco through next Monday. Anyone care to meet and shake hands? Show me your ride and city?

PM me if you can.

Max

ZAHANMA 03-08-2012 11:07 PM

Re: I'm in SF for a few days. Anyone care to meet?

Max,

Completely off-topic, but I saw your name pop up and had to post up. I will be in Auburn at the end of April for a Supply Chain fundraiser (aka golf tournament) and will be there on the 26th (get in late), the 27th, and leaving some time on the 28th. If you are in the area, let me know and we will have to grab a beer and some BBQ (man I miss Mike & Ed's).

...also, if you see a black SRT6 roaming around campus that those days, it is me...especially with NJ plates.

maxcichon 03-09-2012 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
Max,

Completely off-topic, but I saw your name pop up and had to post up. I will be in Auburn at the end of April for a Supply Chain fundraiser (aka golf tournament) and will be there on the 26th (get in late), the 27th, and leaving some time on the 28th. If you are in the area, let me know and we will have to grab a beer and some BBQ (man I miss Mike & Ed's).

...also, if you see a black SRT6 roaming around campus that those days, it is me...especially with NJ plates.

That sound great! Do you know which course? I live on the 14th Tee at Auburn Links at Mill Creek. PM me and we'll swap info. Thanks for the heads-up!

ZAHANMA 03-09-2012 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by maxcichon
That sound great! Do you know which course? I live on the 14th Tee at Auburn Links at Mill Creek. PM me and we'll swap info. Thanks for the heads-up!

I am not positive on the location, but last year it was at Moore's Mill. However, I have played the Links a good number of times. Especially while taking Golf II during my senior year.

I probably sliced one into your house at some point. I am not a great golfer, haha.

Mopar or No Car 03-09-2012 03:39 PM

I spotted a black roadster this morning at 1st and Market in SF. When I saw your post I thought it might be you, but wrong color...

Happy motoring.

maxcichon 03-09-2012 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mopar or No Car
I spotted a black roadster this morning at 1st and Market in SF. When I saw your post I thought it might be you, but wrong color...

Happy motoring.

Twarnt' me. Had to leave the red buggy at home.
Danged weight restrictions on airlines these days...:rolleyes:

maxcichon 03-10-2012 11:02 PM

I was at 3rd and 22nd in SF today, having a grog at the Dogpatch Bar. Someone had their black Limited coupe parked there.

Anyone?