CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/wheels-brakes-tires-suspension/)
-   -   Tire Questions... Need your Opinions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/wheels-brakes-tires-suspension/26880-tire-questions-need-your-opinions.html)

milestone motorcars 08-06-2008 04:42 PM

Tire Questions... Need your Opinions

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. From what I have seen it looks to be an very informative site with good people.

I just bought a Crossfire and love it. I need tires... I am more concern with Wet and Dry traction than with Hi-Speed Performance. What should I get???

Let me know, I need your help.

Thanks
Mark

cought in crossfire 08-06-2008 05:37 PM

Re: Tire Questions... Need your Opinions

well I Went With The All Season Tires Recomened Speed Rated The Ride Is Very Good . Do You Still Have To Ride With 18 On The Front And 19 In On The Back. I Went With The Size That Came On The Car.

Kurts 08-06-2008 05:51 PM

Caught: well, you don't HAVE to use 19" on back & 18" on front. There are some members who have opted for equal size on both front & rear.

As to the initial question: I have Goodyear F1 All-Seasons on the SRT & Dunlop All-Seasons on the Coupe. Gotta say I like the Goodyears better simply because they're quieter. Both perform well in sloppy weather though I haven't had a chance to drive the Goodyear's in snow yet. Frankly, I try NOT to drive either car in the snow but there are those times when you get caught by a surprise snowfall.........

InfernoRedXfire 08-06-2008 06:26 PM

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum! I recommend Goodyear's F1 All Seasons. Check them out on Goodyear's website. They get great ratings. They handle great wet and dry.

bigotires 08-27-2008 10:06 AM

Kumho Ecsta SPT's ALL THE WAY!

Sarge 08-31-2008 04:24 AM

I just a set of Coopers, I like them and weren't to bad on the pocket book.

+fireamx 08-31-2008 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Sarge
I just a set of Coopers, I like them and weren't to bad on the pocket book.

I have Coopers as well, and have no complaints. Around $600.00 installed.
(I only use my car for summer driving though.)

Paul Bosslet 08-31-2008 10:31 AM

I have the Maxxis V1's. $99.00 each plus $8.50 mounting charge and $2.50 tire disposal. These are rated up to 149 mph, all season tires and handle great. Look them up on the internet and see. I think for the money, they are good tires.

hwcoleman 08-31-2008 11:16 AM

Has anyone ised the Vredestein Ultrac Sessnta's??