CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/wtb-items-parts-wanted-buy-archive/)
-   -   passenger side valve cover (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/wtb-items-parts-wanted-buy-archive/62216-passenger-side-valve-cover.html)

dinasrt 07-10-2013 03:18 AM

passenger side valve cover

Just need the pass. side(right), complete w/ breather cover. I bought a set from a guy on E-Bay, and he sent me (2) driver side covers. :mad:

maxcichon 07-10-2013 08:48 AM

Re: passenger side valve cover

Contact alaxfire.

ala_xfire 07-10-2013 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by maxcichon (Post 747948)
Contact alaxfire.

Max, I thought you said you wanted the SET to fix up for your friend in Auburn.
Ain't gonna happen if I sell one of `em.

maxcichon 07-10-2013 09:52 AM

I know, bud. He hasn't called back. Might have to do with a new baby. Or sumthin'. Your call, pal. If you find an interested buyer, I'll do the work (prep/paint/bake) cheap. You know me...

dinasrt 07-10-2013 10:56 AM

Thank you guys for the consideration. I'll wait to hear. I knew it was a long shot just asking for the one side, but thought what the heck. Kind of figured I may have to buy another set. Contacted the seller, hoping perhaps he sent out (2) RH covers. Still waiting.... :( My plans for finally getting some nice looking covers came to a screeching halt when I unpacked those used covers, LOL.

NeedsWings 07-10-2013 10:57 AM

I have several with various degrees of pitting, I assume you want the nicest one?

dinasrt 07-10-2013 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by NeedsWings (Post 747981)
I have several with various degrees of pitting, I assume you want the nicest one?

Hi Rob. Thank you. PM sent

dinasrt 08-03-2013 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 747949)
Max, I thought you said you wanted the SET to fix up for your friend in Auburn.
Ain't gonna happen if I sell one of `em.

Ala_xfire, Wondered if you still have the set, and would like to sell. Robs old customer left over pass. side covers were just too pitted to consider. PM if you still have, would like to sell, and of course; how much? :)

dinasrt 10-28-2013 09:09 PM

[QUOTE=dinasrt;747938]Just need the pass. side(right), complete w/ breather cover. I bought a set from a guy on E-Bay, and he sent me (2) driver side covers. :mad:

BUMP. Yes, still looking. Anybody?

dinasrt 04-11-2014 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt (Post 747938)
Just need the pass. side(right), complete w/ breather cover. I bought a set from a guy on E-Bay, and he sent me (2) driver side covers. :mad:

Bump ....... Still looking for one.

ZAHANMA 04-17-2014 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt (Post 791614)
Bump ....... Still looking for one.

I have a set at home that are in good condition...never made their way back to Rob@Needswings to get the core deposit back from him. I will be posting up a full list of the parts I have for sale this weekend.

What were you looking to pay for the one cover? Keeping in mind that I won't be able to sell the driver's side...

dinasrt 04-17-2014 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA (Post 792344)
I have a set at home that are in good condition...never made their way back to Rob@Needswings to get the core deposit back from him. I will be posting up a full list of the parts I have for sale this weekend.

What were you looking to pay for the one cover? Keeping in mind that I won't be able to sell the driver's side...

Thanks for the response. Right now, I'm watching an e-bay listing on a set for $50. But I'd much rather get a set from a forum member that tells me his set is in good condition. What were you thinking for an amount?

ZAHANMA 04-25-2014 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt (Post 792361)
Thanks for the response. Right now, I'm watching an e-bay listing on a set for $50. But I'd much rather get a set from a forum member that tells me his set is in good condition. What were you thinking for an amount?

Did you end up winning the set on e-bay? If not, I will sell you my set for $85 shipped (48 states).

dinasrt 04-25-2014 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA (Post 793527)
Did you end up winning the set on e-bay? If not, I will sell you my set for $85 shipped (48 states).

PM sent ........