WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

crossfire SRT catalytic convertes needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crossfire SRT catalytic convertes needed

The two small catalytic converter went in my 2005 crossfire . I need to replace . SO DOES anyone have them for sale or know of any replacements that fit (I am in CA and cannot replace with aftermarket. Please contact me at Cjackling@att.net
Thanks Chris

Old 08-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Re: crossfire SRT catalytic convertes needed

I have all 4 ,,30,000 miles on them 200 for either front or rear pair or 350 for all 4 , +shipping of course, my son is moving me from one house to another and i am on vacation until after the tail of the dragon , I will be returning home late Oct or early Nov, and that is when i can ship them, unless things change if they do i will let you know. I almost went home today I am 200 miles away. jim

Old 08-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by Docc05SRT
The two small catalytic converter went in my 2005 crossfire . I need to replace . SO DOES anyone have them for sale or know of any replacements that fit (I am in CA and cannot replace with aftermarket. Please contact me at Cjackling@att.net
Thanks Chris
Remember those old cats have some decent value as scrap because they contain rare metals inside. A scrap merchant will take them from you for nothing and say he is doing you a favour.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Around home here , we had some enterprising young men. Their idea was ,to take a sawzall to these tall SUVs. It was a good business plan , $30 investment an a return of $100 for each one they took to the scrap yard. The judge thought it was funny a gave them 1yr. for each 1. They're doing 10yrs , 5 with good behavior...

Old 08-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by amx1397
I have all 4 ,,30,000 miles on them 200 for either front or rear pair or 350 for all 4 , +shipping of course, my son is moving me from one house to another and i am on vacation until after the tail of the dragon , I will be returning home late Oct or early Nov, and that is when i can ship them, unless things change if they do i will let you know. I almost went home today I am 200 miles away. jim
What a great deal!!! Members helping members! To O.P. : Jump on it brother, it's a no-brainer!

Old 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by dinasrt
What a great deal!!! Members helping members! To O.P. : Jump on it brother, it's a no-brainer!
Thanks dinasrt,,you know their worth,, about a year ago i was offered 100 each by a scrap yard, i said,,,, self, keep them, someone will need them some day, now is that day. ,,oh when they were available from Chrysler they were over 1000 each and Chrysler had to install them. jim