WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Interior parts

Old 02-26-2018, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior parts

I recently purchased a 2006 Limited Crossfire. And I'm learning how much fun parts are to come by. I'm hoping the forum may be able to guide me to the best places to get the parts we need.

I'm looking for a few select parts:
The drivers side "chrome" ring escutcheon for the lower door speaker.
The silver part of the dash lower center console the covers the ashtray and swings down to reveal the coin area. I'm assuming I also need the metal pin to fasten this part to the ashtray.

Also whoever had this car before myself tried modifying the headlights very badly. I want to just replace them. Is it best to just pony up the full price for new mopar parts or is there a better solution?

Old 02-27-2018, 08:04 AM
Received 532 Likes on 450 Posts
Default Re: Interior parts

Originally Posted by Milenko76
I recently purchased a 2006 Limited Crossfire. And I'm learning how much fun parts are to come by. I'm hoping the forum may be able to guide me to the best places to get the parts we need.

I'm looking for a few select parts:
The drivers side "chrome" ring escutcheon for the lower door speaker.
The silver part of the dash lower center console the covers the ashtray and swings down to reveal the coin area. I'm assuming I also need the metal pin to fasten this part to the ashtray.

Also whoever had this car before myself tried modifying the headlights very badly. I want to just replace them. Is it best to just pony up the full price for new mopar parts or is there a better solution?
The ring may be tough to get on its own, you may have to get the speaker grille with it, try a wreckers yard for this part. I have not seen any on eBay. In the worst case you may have to buy a complete door panel, in which case you could sell the parts you do not need.
The ash tray module is a pricey part to buy but sometimes a broken one is seen on eBay. Good luck.

Old 02-27-2018, 11:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onehundred80
The ring may be tough to get on its own, you may have to get the speaker grille with it, try a wreckers yard for this part. I have not seen any on eBay. In the worst case you may have to buy a complete door panel, in which case you could sell the parts you do not need.
The ash tray module is a pricey part to buy but sometimes a broken one is seen on eBay. Good luck.
Thank you for your reply. I found this part but I'm not sure if it includes the ring:
https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...YU15XDVAA.html

I also see multiple options for the Headlight housing here:

https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...roduct=6866619

Does anyone know the correct ones I would need for a US market coupe?

Old 02-28-2018, 01:30 PM
Received 532 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by Milenko76
Thank you for your reply. I found this part but I'm not sure if it includes the ring:
https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...YU15XDVAA.html

I also see multiple options for the Headlight housing here:

https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...roduct=6866619

Does anyone know the correct ones I would need for a US market coupe?
The grille does not show the ring when you blow up the picture and the ring is not listed in the parts list.

The Mercedes numbers for the headlights are;
Right hand side, 193 820 22 61, I suspect the Chrysler # is 05097994AA.
Left hand side, 193 820 21 61, I suspect the Chrysler # is 05097995AA.
The Mercedes numbers are on labels on my headlights. It is a US market SRT and the headlights are the same in a NA.