WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Looking for a pair of the Crossfire turn signal mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Looking for a pair of the Crossfire turn signal mirrors

EDIT: 05/10/19 - I was able to locate the ONLY two sets of OEM Crossfire accessory turn signal mirror in the country. Bought them both. Sold the one extra set before I even got them in my hands. No longer looking for these . . .

Hello, Yes I know they are a discontinued item but hoping someone might have purchased these and just never installed them. Part # 82209048. Let me know if you have a pair sitting around. RedDogNumber1@aol.com

This is a photo of when I installed them on my "Rescue Roadster" back in June 2015 . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 05-10-2019 at 06:35 AM.
Old 04-27-2019, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a pair of the Crossfire turn signal mirrors

Wow, I have been looking for a set for a while as well. Hope you find one. If a second set turns up, I am definitely interested.
Bob T

Old 04-27-2019, 11:06 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Hello, Yes I know they are a discontinued item but hoping someone might have purchased these and just never installed them. Part # 82209048. Let me know if you have a pair sitting around. RedDogNumber1@aol.com
I have them fitted and they are nothing special.

Old 04-28-2019, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I have them fitted and they are nothing special.
Hi Dave, I already have them installed on my SSB and Black SRT6 roadster and I like them. Looking for a set to go onto my two-tone SRT6 coupe! I can send you OEM mirrors if you want to remove your turn signal mirrors for me.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:38 AM

Hi Dave, I already have them installed on my SSB and Black SRT6 roadster and I like them. Looking for a set to go onto my two-tone SRT6 coupe! I can send you OEM mirrors if you want to remove your turn signal mirrors for me.
I kept the OEM mirrors, I just think they are not worth what they cost, like the other OEM accessories, mind you I purchased most of them. I would like an unmarked set of illuminated sills though. 😀

Old 04-28-2019, 11:10 AM

I have seen them in the past and like the look as well. No really needed or highly functional but still I like all OEM accessories. I have an OEM cargo cover and lighted door sill that will be going in ASAP. They are not for sale but if someone might offer the right prtice...

Bob

Old 05-04-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by BobT
I have seen them in the past and like the look as well. No really needed or highly functional but still I like all OEM accessories. I have an OEM cargo cover and lighted door sill that will be going in ASAP. They are not for sale but if someone might offer the right prtice...

Bob
Hi BobT . . . So I have good news and bad news. I have a friend with the ability to search every Chrysler dealer's parts inventory in the entire country. There is one dealer that has two sets of the turn signal mirrors sitting on his parts department shelf. The asking price is ridiculously high but they are the only remaining source in the USA. $375.00 each + shipping to me (waiting on the total). I ordered both sets of the mirrors. I'll let you know when I get them "in hand" and you can let me know if you want a set for yourself.

Old 05-04-2019, 04:09 PM

Hi BobT . . . So I have good news and bad news. I have a friend with the ability to search every Chrysler dealer's parts inventory in the entire country. There is one dealer that has two sets of the turn signal mirrors sitting on his parts department shelf. The asking price is ridiculously high but they are the only remaining source in the USA. $375.00 each + shipping to me (waiting on the total). I ordered both sets of the mirrors. I'll let you know when I get them "in hand" and you can let me know if you want a set for yourself.
Thanks Bob. I would appreciate that. I'll need to think on the price till you get back to me. Not sure if I LIKE them that much but I might. Bob T.

Old 05-06-2019, 05:24 PM

Thanks Bob. I would appreciate that. I'll need to think on the price till you get back to me. Not sure if I LIKE them that much but I might. Bob T.
I found an old listing on eBay from last September and they were $265 a pair, I could not find it again. I found this one from Jegs CLICK and they are a bit pricier.
I doubt they are still available though, but prices have gone through the roof it seems.

Old 05-06-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I found an old listing on eBay from last September and they were $265 a pair, I could not find it again. I found this one from Jegs CLICK and they are a bit pricier.
I doubt they are still available though, but prices have gone through the roof it seems.
I just called JEGS. Automatic part availability said they were available. When I tried to place the order, I was told they were unavailable. Thanks tho...

Old 05-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Received 141 Likes on 110 Posts

When considering new OEM discontinued crossfire items i.e. these mirrors and illuminated sills

Always think of the Costco experience . When you walk in and see something you want, it’s best to purchase as quickly as possible. If you think the item will be available next week, you would be wrong.

I purchased a set of mirrors in December. At the time they had been posted for weeks with 17 watching. I selected the buy now option (RFN) and I got a great deal.

They are not not making any more of them

Old 05-07-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by UrbanE
When considering new OEM discontinued crossfire items i.e. these mirrors and illuminated sills

Always think of the Costco experience . When you walk in and see something you want, it’s best to purchase as quickly as possible. If you think the item will be available next week, you would be wrong.

I purchased a set of mirrors in December. At the time they had been posted for weeks with 17 watching. I selected the buy now option (RFN) and I got a great deal.

They are not not making any more of them
Ouch. Thanks for the life correction. I had a set 10 years ago to go on my first SRT. They were sold back then. I just picked up another SRT this past January. Therefore a December purchase wasn't in my field of vision. kiss kiss

Old 05-07-2019, 11:12 PM

https://images.app.goo.gl/T96qj5ftvu9swqpt8

are these the ones?

Old 05-08-2019, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gio2mason
No, you can buy those stick on ones for $10 on eBay.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:16 PM

Sorry BobT - Your thinking time is over. That extra set of turn signal mirrors that I ordered has been sold . . .

Old 05-08-2019, 04:34 PM

Sorry BobT - Your thinking time is over. That extra set of turn signal mirrors that I ordered has been sold . . .
Quote:

guess they got in and out of your hand and sold pretty fast.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:10 PM

guess they got in and out of your hand and sold pretty fast.
I don't even have them yet . . . First one with the money is the new owner. Sorry but that's always the way it works . . .

Old 05-08-2019, 06:27 PM

Really. OK. Mark that.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Contact Muth Mirrors, they will custom make you a pair for $199.00. They are well known company and make quality mirrors. I'm not related to them in any way, although I do have a pair of their mirrors on my Honda Goldwing.

Old 05-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts

The Muth Mirrors look like a great substitute for the OEMs. If I was in the market for them, I would give them a try.

James