Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

E-ram superchargers

Old 07-23-2008, 07:54 AM
RPM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: E-ram superchargers

Originally Posted by TVT_DESIGN
I mean come on who gets a super charged sports car with an auto trans?
Anyone who buys a MB AMG vehicle (i.e. SLK32, C32, etc.). Remember that no AMGs have manuals.

It is your car, do what you want to it.
Save your money and don't buy the electric sc's though.

Last edited by RPM; 07-23-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awsome guys. actually one of those rear difusers was the one ive been looking for fer quite a while. , anyone know how expensive it is to get the car lowered a bit?

Old 07-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I mounted an aluminum wing on top of my stock srt6 wing to help with downforce at high speeds, it works great and I am a lot faster now. I also took my center caps off and painted them JDM pink and green for that "tuner look. My friends in our car gang love it! I added 4 cinderblocks to the trunk to lower the wheel gap and even it out as well.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrphotoman
I mounted an aluminum wing on top of my stock srt6 wing to help with downforce at high speeds, it works great and I am a lot faster now. I also took my center caps off and painted them JDM pink and green for that "tuner look. My friends in our car gang love it! I added 4 cinderblocks to the trunk to lower the wheel gap and even it out as well.
LMAO thats great

Old 07-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

When are you going to hang the fuzzy dice, install the Pep Boys seats, and change the dual exhausts into a 2-1 fartcan system?

Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM

LMAO at your sig

Old 07-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goldwing
When are you going to hang the fuzzy dice, install the Pep Boys seats, and change the dual exhausts into a 2-1 fartcan system?
Will the pep boy seats really fit our car?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Life is random...so am I.

Originally Posted by +fireamx
There is a Doctor in Korea who has a black coupe, but I can't remember his screen name. Anyway he has lots of photos posted.
I think there are some that were photo shoped as well.
I'm sure somebody here will point you in the right direction. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thread for difusers:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=25935
Side skirts:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=25475
More diffusers:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=24816

I believe you are referring to member "xfirecorea".

here's a link to his gallery........ https://www.crossfireforum.org/galle...0&ppuser=10491

Old 07-23-2008, 06:06 PM
TVT_DESIGN

You do realize that without light weight Tuner Lug Nuts, that the pink and green paint is actually losing power, right? Swap those in and you'll be mistaken for a Ferrari in no time.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by TVT_DESIGN
You do realize that without light weight Tuner Lug Nuts, that the pink and green paint is actually losing power, right? Swap those in and you'll be mistaken for a Ferrari in no time.
LMFAO.......maybe one of those "Ferrari kits" for the old Pontiac Fiero!

Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by apkano
I believe you are referring to member "xfirecorea".

here's a link to his gallery........ https://www.crossfireforum.org/galle...0&ppuser=10491
Thanks Apkano, I was having a momentary "Brain Fade", been having more and more of those lately.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Thanks Apkano, I was having a momentary "Brain Fade", been having more and more of those lately.

LOL........don't feel bad, I have them all the time........I think........I can't remember.

Wait...........what were we talking about?

Old 10-05-2008, 05:48 PM
RJR

Cinder Blocks in the Trunk ?? Now that's a sure way to make any vehicle Faster !!

Old 10-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

So are we back in 3rd grade trying to make the new kid at school feel unwelcome? C'mon, let the guy do what he want's. There are PLENTY of things that just about everyone here that posted have done that makes me think WTF but to each their own. If you think he's ricing his car, THINK that. It's one thing to give your opinion and another to be condocending. Just my two cents. I'm not a fan of some things but you don't see me coming off as an @$$ about it. Cut the kid some slack. He's brand new, probably just got the car and looking for a way to make it more unique. I'd bet a lot of people on this forum think I'm a lunatic for tearing apart a brand new car and doing some of the things to it that we are doing but then there are the others that applaude it. It's just like putting stickers on a skateboard or doodling on your book covers. It's you trying to be you.

End Rant

Old 10-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rcompart
So are we back in 3rd grade trying to make the new kid at school feel unwelcome? C'mon, let the guy do what he want's. There are PLENTY of things that just about everyone here that posted have done that makes me think WTF but to each their own. If you think he's ricing his car, THINK that. It's one thing to give your opinion and another to be condocending. Just my two cents. I'm not a fan of some things but you don't see me coming off as an @$$ about it. Cut the kid some slack. He's brand new, probably just got the car and looking for a way to make it more unique. I'd bet a lot of people on this forum think I'm a lunatic for tearing apart a brand new car and doing some of the things to it that we are doing but then there are the others that applaude it. It's just like putting stickers on a skateboard or doodling on your book covers. It's you trying to be you.

End Rant
I think that most of the people who have been on the forum for a long time, and have paid sticker / near sticker price have the strongest opinions about this, and are voicing them.. I could be wrong though.

Lets face it, the people that paid sticker price probably weren't expecting the car to drop to the prices they are today. Seeing 16 yr olds getting these cars, wanting to put interior neons (i know, I did it), huge subs in the back, spinners, etc. kind of makes them a little upset about their car.

I realize at 19 now that at 16 I did want to do the same things. It's just an age thing. (Kinda.) Having paid near sticker, now I see where the people are coming from. It sort of puts out car into another class.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Forum Regular

I have neon undercarriage lights they are cool

Old 10-06-2008, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by nox1s
I think that most of the people who have been on the forum for a long time, and have paid sticker / near sticker price have the strongest opinions about this, and are voicing them.. I could be wrong though.

Lets face it, the people that paid sticker price probably weren't expecting the car to drop to the prices they are today. Seeing 16 yr olds getting these cars, wanting to put interior neons (i know, I did it), huge subs in the back, spinners, etc. kind of makes them a little upset about their car.

I realize at 19 now that at 16 I did want to do the same things. It's just an age thing. (Kinda.) Having paid near sticker, now I see where the people are coming from. It sort of puts out car into another class.
There is no reason that the purchase price of a vehicle should dictate how people respond to it. Look at the Cadillac Escalade or the Ferrari Enzo. Two completely different cars both driven by completely different people. Some purchased that SUV as it is a very refined luxury sport ute. Others purchased it, tore it apart, put 30" rims on it, tv's in every headrest, door and wheelwell, seats that have more colors than a bag of skittles and more speakers than an Aerosmith concert. Same with the Enzo, some purchased it because it's the pinnacle of automotive engineering and a hallmark of design and purpose. Others buy them because they are rich little brats that have no idea what makes that car appealing to enthusiest and only buy it because they are tryign to keep up with or best the next guy and will crash them on the way to rehab, and then move on to the next million dollar ride.

It's not a civic, this is true, but if it was as rare a car to be held in the upstandingness of automotive acclaim, why are they being priced 10-15k less than sticker with not a mile on the clock. the real people you should be pi$$ed at is chrysler for making too many of them or pricing them too high to begin with. Don't be mad at some kid that bought the car and wants to do what he want to do to it. I mean why should anyone do anything to this car if it was perfect from the word go?

Old 10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do not care what kind of car it is, placing multi-color wheels, fart can mufflers and electric superchargers on it is just plain stupid.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Forum Regular

This thread is fantastic!

I don't think an e-s/c will give anyone the results they are looking for. Though it would be cool if there was a centrifugal or roots-style charger for the non-SRT6 crossfires.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by AllEuro
This thread is fantastic!

I don't think an e-s/c will give anyone the results they are looking for. Though it would be cool if there was a centrifugal or roots-style charger for the non-SRT6 crossfires.
ChuckNorris has one in the works. Just wants to do some testing before he makes it available.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...s+supercharger

Quick Reply: E-ram superchargers