Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

E-ram superchargers

Old 07-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default E-ram superchargers

okay so i am thinking about getting one of these to give it a try. Do you need other engine upgrades to have a super charger or will it run alright with the stock set up? also i am looking for a body kit that will hide the neon lights i put under it :] they kinda stick out but it does look sick.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Default Re: E-ram superchargers

Originally Posted by Beanboy429
okay so i am thinking about getting one of these to give it a try. Do you need other engine upgrades to have a super charger or will it run alright with the stock set up? also i am looking for a body kit that will hide the neon lights i put under it :] they kinda stick out but it does look sick.
save your money for a real upgrade TVT250 kit or a tune, You will gain more from that then you ever would an eram... BUT REMEMBER there is no fast, in the fast and the furious when it comes to the crossfire. lol

Old 07-22-2008, 06:55 AM

Neon, Electric Supercharger, Oh Boy...........

Old 07-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya, i agree with jonny... save up for some real mods first; pullies, CAI, fuel upgrades are more important. electric superchargers are scams. and as for a body kit... why?? crossfires are already original! maybe an SRT-6 front.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:22 AM

Don't waste your money.

"body kits" look extremely lame. If you want to spice up the car, get the STR6 front bumper which can be had for .. what.. $300ish?

Get it painted and rock that out. Nice front lip does wonders.

and take them neons out! gross

Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by mika33
ya, i agree with jonny... save up for some real mods first; pullies, CAI, fuel upgrades are more important. electric superchargers are scams. and as for a body kit... why?? crossfires are already original! maybe an SRT-6 front.

hmmm. well i didnt want a body kit completely. just something to like make the rear seem lower. and maybe a lip would be sick. and as for neons. why not? whats the fun of being like everyone else?

Old 07-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Forum Regular

Neon underbody lights are for late 90's Honda Civics, Dodge Neons, Nissan Sentras, and other assorted $3,000 cars. Please do not put them on your Crossfire. Electric superchargers are worthless, don't waste your money.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by bigbengt67
Neon underbody lights are for late 90's Honda Civics, Dodge Neons, Nissan Sentras, and other assorted $3,000 cars. Please do not put them on your Crossfire. Electric superchargers are worthless, don't waste your money.

well thats your opinion. i am sorry you have a deep hatred of rice rockets but neons can look nice on any car. and as for the super chargers yeah ive decided to just start buying peice by peice tvt 250 see how that works out. as long as i can beat my friends damn g35 ill be happy :]

Old 07-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well thats your opinion. i am sorry you have a deep hatred of rice rockets but neons can look nice on any car. and as for the super chargers yeah ive decided to just start buying peice by peice tvt 250 see how that works out. as long as i can beat my friends damn g35 ill be happy :]
Hey if you like the neons, by all means do it, just dont be upset when people make faces and laugh at you. As long as you can laugh back at them youll be alright.

Old 07-22-2008, 05:00 PM

hmmm. well i didnt want a body kit completely. just something to like make the rear seem lower. and maybe a lip would be sick. and as for neons. why not? whats the fun of being like everyone else?
i have never seen body kits for crossfires, might have to do it custom if u really want one. i guess u can lower the car and get the SRT-6 front bumper...

As for neons, i saw a crossfire on youtube with them... it was not all that great. i like ambient LED interior lights, but if i were to get neon underglows... it would be the very last mod. it is just having neons has more downsides than upsides... yes u'll stand out, but u will also be on all the cops' "pull-over" list.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:26 PM

lol you're on the wrong forum, i was waiting for the day idiots with no taste would pick up the crossfire and try to rice it.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Arcrist
lol you're on the wrong forum, i was waiting for the day idiots with no taste would pick up the crossfire and try to rice it.
hah. well im sorry gramps i forgot that i base everything i do off ur opinion. you think i really care what you think. you can take ur wrinkled a$$ and read every thread but mine from now on. do you have nothing better to do with your life but tell me how to make my car look.

everyone else yeah im not rich so a custom body kit wont really work out. i would like to lower it and the srt front could look nice :] i just dont like how high the rear end is it kinda makes the car look like a shoe ya know?. is it possible to mount an srt spoiler on it for around 4-500$? if anyone has tried this leme know. or if you found any after markets that worked out well. always open to new ideas.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Forum Regular

hah. well im sorry gramps i forgot that i base everything i do off ur opinion. you think i really care what you think. you can take ur wrinkled a$$ and read every thread but mine from now on. do you have nothing better to do with your life but tell me how to make my car look.

everyone else yeah im not rich so a custom body kit wont really work out. i would like to lower it and the srt front could look nice :] i just dont like how high the rear end is it kinda makes the car look like a shoe ya know?. is it possible to mount an srt spoiler on it for around 4-500$? if anyone has tried this leme know. or if you found any after markets that worked out well. always open to new ideas.
There's a guy with a Red Limited, Amick, I think who mounted the whale tail to his limited. Just search for it

Last edited by Jeep2Xfire; 07-22-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:16 PM

awsome thanks

Old 07-22-2008, 09:47 PM
TVT_DESIGN

You guys are too harsh. I'm sure we've all seen mods or questions about mods that we didn't agree with, but don't completely bash the poster.
I mean come on who gets a super charged sports car with an auto trans?

Old 07-23-2008, 12:47 AM

Nah far from a Gramps, im 24. The only wrinkles I have are....well nevermind.

You will understand one day, when you put the baby bottle down that this car looks great from the factory. Mounting an Srt spoiler on a coupe? Electric superchargers? Lowering suspension? Drive the coupe the way it is and people will envy you. **** it up with tasteless modifications like the ones you mentioned and you will look like a fool.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TVT_DESIGN
You guys are too harsh. I'm sure we've all seen mods or questions about mods that we didn't agree with, but don't completely bash the poster.
I mean come on who gets a super charged sports car with an auto trans?

Ouch!! LOL

Old 07-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

1st. Welcome to the forum, I see you've only been here for about a month, and already causing controversy.
Electric Superchargers have been discussed at length on this forum, do a search and you'll see why everybody is telling ya to save your money.
As for body kits, I think a couple of members have used some designed for the SLK and they only needed a little modifcation to fit. I'm talking about the one's that go over the rocker panel.
As for making the rear end look lower, you might want to try a pair of air difusers that go on either side of the exhaust.
Don't take any of the remarks coming from the forum personal, everybody has an opinion, some are just more tactful than others that's all.
We all like different things, but when you mod your car, you're bound to do something that somebody dislikes.
Just remember, it's your car, and you're the only one you have to please, and if somebody is laughing at ya, then at least they're smiling.
Remember, "MIYO"....make it your own.

Last edited by +fireamx; 07-23-2008 at 07:52 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by +fireamx
As for body kits, I think a couple of members have used some designed for the SLK and they only needed a little modifcation to fit. I'm talking about the one's that go over the rocker panel.
This does sound interesting. Does anyone know which members these are, I would like to see some pictures and hear about the modifications that were needed.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bhays
This does sound interesting. Does anyone know which members these are, I would like to see some pictures and hear about the modifications that were needed.
There is a Doctor in Korea who has a black coupe, but I can't remember his screen name. Anyway he has lots of photos posted.
I think there are some that were photo shoped as well.
I'm sure somebody here will point you in the right direction. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thread for difusers:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=25935
Side skirts:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=25475
More diffusers:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=24816

Last edited by +fireamx; 07-23-2008 at 08:03 AM.

Quick Reply: E-ram superchargers