Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299

Old 11-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299

Originally Posted by EUROCHARGED
improves throttle response...
Originally Posted by Jason_HBC
The tune improves the pedal response
I have both a tune and a sprint booster and IMO there is a world of difference between just a tune, and a tune with a selectable SB. I turned my SB off the other day (it is 99% of the time in the green mid-tier setting) and I was amazed how used to it I had gotten and how much of a difference it makes in throttle response. Driving the 6 speed is easier because of it...

The tune is huge, and I would do first, but for anyone who drives spirited, especially in a manual, the SB is a very big improvement over stock that should not be forgotten when trying to wring out all the performance you can from the XF....

Old 11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I;ll be putting in for this soon has susan would say MERRY XMAS to me !

Old 11-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive had this tune for a while - great price!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:12 PM

Thinking about buying into this. Just wondering, I am considering purchasing a Needswings CAI early next year, but wanting to catch this while it is on sale. Will I need to pay to get a retune once I install the CAI? Or will a retune be free? Or will there just be no need for the retune?

Old 11-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Forum Regular

The first time I had a tune done it was tuned for the mods a few months before the mods went in. I hope that makes sense

Old 11-28-2011, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Wedge
The first time I had a tune done it was tuned for the mods a few months before the mods went in. I hope that makes sense
Did the car run OK without the mods? I am just worried that if I have it tuned for the mods, that it might not run quite well until the mods are installed.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Forum Regular

It ran perfectly normal. I'd recommend asking Eurocharged about doing the tune for the mods just to make sure.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:54 PM

Hay! order my tune Monday 5 of Dec , how long dose it take to get the cable from Eurocharger , I know the tuning only takes about 20 min , not in any big hurry just was asking

Last edited by Osofast2; 12-09-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:27 PM

Took me 12-14 days to get mine from when I ordered it. Not for sure why it took that long but no big deal. Also, I did my tune with just the cat back and stock intake. Eurocharged staff said just call back in when I get the CAI and they will re-tune for the new mod.

Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by dussa
Took me 12-14 days to get mine from when I ordered it. Not for sure why it took that long but no big deal. Also, I did my tune with just the cat back and stock intake. Eurocharged staff said just call back in when I get the CAI and they will re-tune for the new mod.
Thanks for the reply . I have just the K&N Drop in filters , also the Borla EX with out the res.on it sound great , look forward to the tune

Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM

ok !!! Rec my cable for the tune Fri in mail , 5 days after ordering , WOW!! that was fast !!! ok crossfire Friends , tell me how this works from this point on ! Be easy i;m old LOL

Old 12-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to call eurocharged and set up an appointment with them the day of your appointment 10 to 15 min before call them again tell them your ready you will need your car the cable and a lap top with an internet connection if you have all this the eurocharged guys will talk you through it. If your cars a manual you wont feel much improvement unless its 30-45 degrees and wow does it run then

Old 12-10-2011, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by jmk41
You need to call eurocharged and set up an appointment with them the day of your appointment 10 to 15 min before call them again tell them your ready you will need your car the cable and a lap top with an internet connection if you have all this the eurocharged guys will talk you through it. If your cars a manual you wont feel much improvement unless its 30-45 degrees and wow does it run then
Thanks for the reply , Have a auto stick , wil set up for the frist of the week ,

Old 12-10-2011, 03:42 PM
PNA

I've very temped to jump on this. I do have some concerns though. I know the forum members swear by this but I want to make sure there aren't issues with codes being thrown, lights coming on (check engine, other). I'd welcome the power as long as there aren't any issues.

Also, does the cord come with this too? I need to go back in double check original posting but I believe it indicated it does?

Old 12-10-2011, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by PNA
I've very temped to jump on this. I do have some concerns though. I know the forum members swear by this but I want to make sure there aren't issues with codes being thrown, lights coming on (check engine, other). I'd welcome the power as long as there aren't any issues.

Also, does the cord come with this too? I need to go back in double check original posting but I believe it indicated it does?
this tune has been around for a few years now , the price was not right for me at the time, now it is i;m going to give it a try , I think it was early in this post that they said if you don;t like it they will refund your money and put everything back to stock. I have had the car now for 6 yrs so i will know if there is any change in power i will keep you posted

Old 12-10-2011, 10:51 PM
PNA

Originally Posted by Osofast2
this tune has been around for a few years now , the price was not right for me at the time, now it is i;m going to give it a try , I think it was early in this post that they said if you don;t like it they will refund your money and put everything back to stock. I have had the car now for 6 yrs so i will know if there is any change in power i will keep you posted
Thanks. Let me know as soon as you can. If all seems right, I'll likely take the leap. I don't want to miss out on the current pricing.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:43 AM

way worth it i payed 400 for mine its fun

Originally Posted by EUROCHARGED
Sale is good until the end of the year!

This price includes the remote tuning cable, allowing us to tune your car from the comfort of your home. No need to remove the ECU; the whole process only takes about 20 minutes! All you need is a Windows based laptop with wireless internet access at your vehicle.

Not only will you gain ~18HP/20TRQ with the optimized ignition and fueling maps, the tune also raises the speedlimiter (to 200+ mph), improves throttle response, and raises the torque limiters!

Order HERE and input coupon code XFIRESALE

Old 12-11-2011, 12:43 AM

uve been missing out for 6 years u better take advantage of the 299 now

Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 AM

i have a question about your car where did you get those stripes in the corner of your car from

Old 12-13-2011, 05:51 PM

Just ordered mine!!! Doing a little x-mas shopping for myself!

Quick Reply: Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299