Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Any Chrysler employees here? Help me get a XFire! :(

Old 08-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Chrysler employees here? Help me get a XFire! :(

I know this looks horrible for a newly registered member to have this as his first post, but I've only been lurking the forums for a few weeks and have to do this. I got a nice quote on a lease for a 2005 base coupe with their current promotion (Detroit area), but it was dependant on my having access to an EC number (EC = Employee Choice). The one person that I thought I could rely on has already given his out!

Mods, if this is against the rules, please accept my apologies...I need the number by tomorrow night (last day is Tuesday), so I won't bump the thread more than a day.

Please help if you can! I'm just a working student, so I can't afford to "compensate" my beneficiary a lot, but I can probably work a few hundred if you want.

Old 08-30-2004, 09:10 AM

I'm not sure where in Troy you're located or if you're willing to drive out to Southfield, but Southfield Chrysler Jeep has been offering a promotion lately where everyone is considered an employee. Their sign and drive deal was was something like $326/month. If you put as little as $1000 down on the lease it lowers the price to $296 or something. This was for a 2005 standard coupe on the 3/36k lease. Those prices are about as low as you're going to get. It might be worth investigating.