Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Skreem programming

Old 10-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Uzi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skreem programming

Hey Guys,

quick question im having trouble with my SKREEM, and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to possibly quickly reprogram it, Like a way i can reprogram it myself or is the dealership the only way? ive called 2 dealerships that have a the thing to reprogram it but they are really far and cant my car towed that far and they wont take just the SKREEM for some reason to reprogram it.

thanks

Old 10-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Skreem programming

Originally Posted by Uzi
Hey Guys,

quick question im having trouble with my SKREEM, and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to possibly quickly reprogram it, Like a way i can reprogram it myself or is the dealership the only way? ive called 2 dealerships that have a the thing to reprogram it but they are really far and cant my car towed that far and they wont take just the SKREEM for some reason to reprogram it.

thanks
There is a method that may work and it may or may not work. It dd work for some though. Go to my signature and open the Index ...., go to Engine -Electrical and click on the bottom item -Possible SKREEM fix.
Try it and report back, the last person I told to do this did not report back, how do we learn if we get no feedback.
Quick route to post - CLICK

Last edited by onehundred80; 10-30-2016 at 09:49 AM.