New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New owner in SoCal

Old 10-31-2016, 01:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner in SoCal

Just got my hands on an 04. The car has a number of gremlins like a broken ash tray, cup holder, dead heated seats, brake lights that stay on all the time, power seats that work intermittently, a high beam flash that doesn't work, a headlight that won't adjust, a spoiler that likes to stay in the up position, a missing radio and a missing amp. Other than that it runs well and the body straight. I replaced the brake light switch today so 1 thing is off the list. On to the others.

Last edited by Swampotter; 10-31-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:52 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: New owner in SoCal

Welcome to the forum. A little junkyard shopping an a weekend or 2, then you'll be good as new. Enjoy your ride.

Old 11-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Received 344 Likes on 304 Posts

The search feature on this forum will give you lots of answers. ENJOY THE RIDE !!

Old 11-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Replaced the power seat relay, installed HID lights and repaired the glitchy climate controls. Love all the info that is available here. On to the cup holder and ashtray fixes.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations! Erratic spoiler & battery power are OFTEN related. Bottom of my drivers seat heater went out & I still need to fix it, especially for when top is down in cool weather. Search here for water in lower trunk well issues, (locking control pump/module location). I think I dodged that bullet even with a detached rear window, but Coupes may leak too. I added 2 small drain holes, 1 in R. fender well, for insurance, (it might rain here again someday, probably a great flood).
Happy & Safe Motoring!