View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Slick
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SIDEZ has left us all

I sadly want to inform the community of crossfireforum that Sidez (Stan) past away riding his motorcycle in Fort Lee NJ 4/25/08 around 7:30pm.

Me and my 4 of my friends (Including Sidez) rented a movie and went over to Stan's house to watch (the movies were 'Find Me Guilty' and 'Torque'). Somehow after just watching Stan's friend attempting a wheelie on Stan's bike he probably was convinced to try it himself after having a riding experience of 2 weeks or so,. The friend drove up on the driveway and said something like this "Yo, it feels good when you and your friend are driving motorcycles side by side". And another said "Yeah, but not when you see your friend next to you lieing down on the asphalt".

So Stan told us he was gonna try and was putting on his jacket and was getting ready to pull out and jokingly said to Vodka (a friend) "Vodka, don't let me die". He put on his helmet and drove to the end of the block and was gonna attempt it on the other side of the our street and Vodka followed him just to watch him with his own bike. Then Vodka came with his bike and told us he fell off, call 911. Then all of us drove up to the other side and saw Stan's front half of the bike two houses away from him and his helmet three houses away. His body and face was ground the ground, laying down lifelessly. We did not touch him and just came close and was trying to talk to him. He just moved his back very little bit upward twice, but that did not seem he was going to be O.K. We were waiting for ambulance and went to hospital and later heard the tragic news that he did not make it...

Me and Stan grew up together since 9-10 years old and I know he really liked this forum and his car and I did not want any of you not to hear this news. I'm not sure about what's going to happen with his car and where he's going to be burried (Russia or NJ).

Last edited by Slick; 05-01-2008 at 07:11 AM.