Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Interesting Read About Phantom Grip LSD

Old 09-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interesting Read About Phantom Grip LSD

So for some people, they may not know they exact "hows" of the workings of the Phantom Grip. I found an interesting article that is a good read in a few minutes time.

Like everything, take it with a grain of salt, but definitely raises a few questions in my eyes.

How does a Phantom Grip Limited Slip insert REALLY work?

Old 09-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Re: Interesting Read About Phantom Grip LSD

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
So for some people, they may not know they exact "hows" of the workings of the Phantom Grip. I found an interesting article that is a good read in a few minutes time.

Like everything, take it with a grain of salt, but definitely raises a few questions in my eyes.

How does a Phantom Grip Limited Slip insert REALLY work?
thanks thats tells us a lot,, i will have both ,right now the PG andv soon the wavetrac ,,,on the PG , the only wear is when the car is turning,,(where one wheel turns faster than the other) whichn means if you live and drive in aera where there are a lot of turns in your daily drive you may find more shavings in the oil but driving stright ,,no shavings , I do know people that have had a PG in there car for the last 6 years and it still works ,,i don't know if there are any shavings in his oil cause i am not there when he changes his rear oil. jim
note: I did have a Phantom grip in my 12 second PT Cruiser and was very happy with it and found no shavings in the oil when i changed the tranny oil,, twice

Last edited by amx1397; 09-22-2010 at 10:46 AM.