CrossfireForum.org

- CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF THESE ADS -
Go Back   CrossfireForum.org > Technical > Troubleshooting & Technical & Modifications

Welcome to Crossfire Forum!
Welcome to Crossfire Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please
join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 AM

Default '05 Crossfire Problems!!! HELP!!!

I own a 2005 Crossfire and had my first experience with getting stuck with it yesterday. My car suddenly shut off. When I tried to crank it up it wouldn't start. It sounds like it's trying to start but it won't. As a woman who has broken down before, I know it's not the battery, starter or altenator....It feels like the gas can't get to the engine...Anyone else had this problem?? My husband found a person on the internet yesterday who kept having the same problem that I now have.... HELP!!!

Jaime911
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 AM

Default Re: 05 Crossfire Problems!! !HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime911
I own a 2005 Crossfire and had my first experience with getting stuck with it yesterday. My car suddenly shut off. When I tried to crank it up it wouldn't start. It sounds like it's trying to start but it won't. As a woman who has broken down before, I know it's not the battery, starter or altenator....It feels like the gas can't get to the engine...Anyone else had this problem?? My husband found a person on the internet yesterday who kept having the same problem that I now have.... HELP!!!
Did you get a check engine light? The cause of this is often the crank position sensor. There is a recent thread that explains this and how to change it but you should have a check engine light on and get it scanned to make sure.

Sold North America's First V8 Crossfire - New Project 1989 Lotus Esprit Turbo to be powered by Ford DOHC 5.0 Coyote V8
Old 03-23-2009, 08:37 AM

When I try to start it up everything is lit on the dash...

Jaime911
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 AM

Check out this thread!
Mystery no start issue

Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Advertisement