Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

electrical

Old 01-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electrical

My 2007 had been sitting for about a week went to start it and nothing whole car dead, everything. Pulled battery, put on charger went to 80% at 12.7 volts put battery back in same thing no nothing. There must be a fuse or other devise that can cause a total shut down. Can someone help me find what the problem is? Go to gerry221@***.net........need help!

Old 01-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by gerry44
My 2007 had been sitting for about a week went to start it and nothing whole car dead, everything. Pulled battery, put on charger went to 80% at 12.7 volts put battery back in same thing no nothing. There must be a fuse or other devise that can cause a total shut down. Can someone help me find what the problem is? Go to gerry221@***.net........need help!
So, with key out of ignition, then hookup battery, no lights, then with key in ignition and turned on but not trying to start, you get nothing at all?
If battery has charge does it act like the main fuse is blown?
The week ago when you started it was there any problems?