View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 08:00 PM
texex91
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

might:

Problem solved: Ebay.

Okay, seriously I cannot believe that Chrysler cannot track their cars--come on. In respect to the Lexus 330, they are massed produced and Lexus is a little more on the ball than DCX, and therefore one can track one down no problem. DCX is missing the boat on this--but with such limited production I don't think they care--they are selling everyone, so maybe they hope you buy a Pacifica instead.

Regarding your lease, turn it back in and rent a car until you can get a Crossfire. Now keep in mind your dealer might "be great", but don't kid yourself that he might be playing you also. I cannot believe (I could certainly be wrong) that there is not a dealer within 300 miles of NJ that cannot get one for you. Also if your dealer is so great he should be able to get one for you--they are going for MSRP and dealers have started to trade each other in order to get color preference. You might have to go with another color choice (not ideal I realize, but only 8K coming to the US this year could cause a problem.)

I would hit the phone and find another dealer--your local dealer will still service it. Heck I bought mine site unseen 6 hours away.