View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 06:32 AM
crossfire05
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Southern Cal Crossfire Meet!!

all right so... hey David88Keys umm whenever is cool with me thanks for making the offer, maybe well get alot of guys to go... even if its just for a couple hours... what city do you live in... ?

and i'll be willing to drive more than 45 min just not super super far who wants to put miles on the xfire over 300 miles not including the trip back home if that
oh that's right...
lame divorced guys who's kids hate him and wife left him and stays home masturbating wishing he had friends and sits at a desk all day hating life EEHOA get a life you 41 year old loser...

Why do you think the post is called SOUTHERN CAL MEET and its in the WEST FORUM read the topic before you start posting away "errr i've seen other post where they drive over 300 miles errr i'm a gay queer errr" ugggh post back when your serious where's my rainbow sticker for my car! yay! haha.

i maybe younger than you but have alot going for me so i don't have alot of time to drive more than 300 miles. You might just be a little closer to retirement than me... so i don't blame you for being a pissy old guy. Like 70% of your post are negative feedback so, take the stick outta your @$$hole or maybe you like it there but dude... you need to get laid soon... so chill.

know that's said let do this...

Last edited by crossfire05; 11-02-2006 at 06:41 AM.