Old 11-14-2006, 01:49 PM
spinney
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Please Help Me! A Girl That Should Have Taken Mechanics In School!

Originally Posted by spinney
Hi, I have a 2004, i took it to chrysler re: abs light on, Chrysler THOUGHT it was a wiring problem (because there were more than the abs lights on, (gas, windshield wiper fluid low), proceeded to pull all the wiring. I guess looking for a short. Well in the process they blew out my computer module ( so they say), now it is in limp home mode. My car has been sitting for over 1 month now. I have heard so many scenarios that i'm not sure what to believe and am afraid to let just any mechanic work on it. Does this sound right to you and do you know where or who i can go to that i can somewhat trust??? Or where to get a computer module? I live in Los Angeles area.
A year ago i took it in to EZLUBE (may they rot in h---), for a simple oil change (my bad), and they told me my differential needed lubed. Well in the process i guess they forgot to put the oil back in differential and it completely locked up on the fwy. They replaced the differential but it has never been the same since. One of my questions is: Do you think that the differential would have caused the abs lights to go on?
If this sounds confusing to you imagine how i feel. Just a girl who should have taken mechanics in school! Please help if you have any info at all. I'm desperate for some answers.
help...!!!