View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 03:43 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Sprint Booster - A "Must-have"!

Originally Posted by DTMenace
FP Martinez: I purchased the Sprint Booster from SLKfans and that Sprint Booster I received DID NOT have the bar codes on the box or on the cable. So my question is, did I received a 451A model, as ordered for my SRT6? MMZ had a picture on this posting which provided confirmation of the products he purchased for the group, the 451 and 451A.

FP, you purchased the Sprint Booster from SLKfans and recommended this site to other members. I need the response from you, to confirm that your order DID or DID NOT have the bar codes. How did you determine which Sprint Booster you received, since there are no model numbers on the gray portion of the Sprint Booster.

Regards,

Dennis

DT Menace
DTMenace, I did respond to you. Look a couple of posting back. The one I bought was tagged with the model number, as well as the box. I referred them because they did well by me, and I believe there have been a number of members who bought theirs from them as well. If you have any issues with it, I would recommend to bring it to their attention. They seem to be good folks.
Maybe others who bought their SB from SLKFAN can answer your question as well.

Last edited by FP; 11-29-2006 at 09:55 PM.