View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 03:18 PM
SRT SIX
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SRT6 Engine and Crossfire Dash Plaques

Thanks to all who have ordered their plaques. I hope you liked them.

I have run out of SRT6 plaques and will order more if there is interest. Several people claimed they wanted one from the first two batches and I ordered enough to cover their requests. However when it came time to pay for them they changed their minds. This left me with the bill for them. Again thank you to all those who finally did order them.

There have been several new requests now that I have run out of the SRT6 engine plaques (I still have some of the Crossfire dash plaques on hand). I will order more, but I am going to have to request payment in advance. Please answer in this thread or send me a PM.

The new engine plaques do not have holes.

This is a sample location. The most popular has been on the bulkhead brace between the seats.

The SRT6 is deeply etched aluminum and the dash plate is a high luster brushed "platinum" finish with 3M auto adhesive strips. Price is $18.50 each with $2.00 S&H (order both and there is only one $2.00 S&H charge)

meso46 and timscudas yours have been sent and you should be getting yours this coming week.