Thread: aftermarket?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 03:12 AM
HDDP
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: aftermarket?

Originally Posted by faytmorgan
just the same - is there an aftermarket at all? I would like to go srt6 BUT i want a stick and nothing but - i just want the 330 hp motor with a stick and chrysler/benz doesn't think that was a great idea for some odd reason.

so that being said - can i at least get the blower they have on the srt6 and put it together for the base coupe? via aftermarket or whatever else means.

btw i know its a tourer and not a sprinter - i am not planning a tuner if i were to do that i would go srt4 so btw no means of agitation toward anyone here - i think the overreaction is a bit much - seeing that your race your XF.

and i do have a hook up with a infiniti dealer to get a Z if i wanted a strait sprinter all around - but i like the XF alot from driving it but as i said before want a stick with the 330 hp but that is just me talking from a auto x background.
I wasn't over reacting... I was just warning the other members not to blast you for asking questions that have been discussed and researched add nausea on this forum for the past few years... All of the questions you asked were valid... And all of them have answers here on the forum...

So since you sucked me into this and don't want to search the forum...THE ONLY PROVEN FORCED INDUCTION SYSTEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAR ARE FROM KLEEMANN AND RENNTECH... Now... neither is a turbo... both are more than $10,000 without install...

And I know what you're thinking of... Let's take the SRT6 Supercharger and put it on the Limited engine with the manual transmission... This has been researched, discussed and debated as well... It's all at your little finger tips, right here on the forum...

Like I said... Welcome to the group...