Thread: aftermarket?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 03:32 AM
faytmorgan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: aftermarket?

Originally Posted by HDDP
Dude... since you're from an Auto X background... Go buy a Pontiac Solstice GXP for $29,000... It's a rock solid Toyota engine that puts 245 hp stock and has **** loads of aftermarket parts available...
its and opel motor - a turbo ecotec -

btw i again am not looking for a tuner really. And out of plain catty nature what of the autostick trans? i did'nt drive one yet - in anything but a mitsu - and mistu trannies hold to a penny - they blow and not the good kind. so basically how well do they hold up to alot of abuse if you get my gist? lost of down shifting around turns and the what of the not and so on.

so i have been searching around for different stuff on this forum for the past hour and a half or so and found a couple of neat things - so is there any links you think provide alot of info about specifically the srt6 blower to the base or limited? i read somewhere that it is like 20k for the blower and rest of the setup WTF is all i can say to that - i knows it German engineering ya - but common for the pete of sake (movie reference) this makes no sense to me. is that true - 20k just for the blower setup?

i was reading something a Mr. Knight kit. i did not understand what they meant by separate batteries in the trunk granted its a little late for me 1:31 am here.