View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 05:11 PM
Rob M
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crossfiretech
From what I've read they only sold about 7,000 crossfire's! I wonder how their going to unload the 2004's before the 2005's come out in a couple months??I saw one dealer with 16 crossfires lined up in a row.I think they might delay release of the 2005's.I don't think the srt6 will be available till sept.
the washington post had a nice article on the roadster on sunday, march 28. it should provide some free advertising for chysler in one of their key crossfire marketing areas. the article suggested that the demand for the vert over the coupe might lead to high dealer premiums on the roadster. but with so many coupes available will it also further depress the price of the coupe?

with respect to current inventories, i did a little internet search on the five baltimore area dealers closest to me. they have 27, 13, 10, 7, and 2 crossfires in stock for a total of 59 cars. each has the same number, or more, crossfires than when i visited them in february. at least one of the dealers has yet to sell any. i would bet that combined they've sold no more than a dozen. it will be interesting to see how quickly they move in the next few months.