Old 01-12-2007, 12:16 PM
JP@SI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A SpeedInnovation Introduction

First of all, I am conscientious about general forum rules so I won't say "much more" unless the community wants to know more about specific things (like a few questions above).

'Advanz' is not associated in anyway with SpeedInnovation (SI) - he is merely trying to organize an event mainly with MBs and BMWs local to his area to take advantage of our ECU tuning. In short, we develop our own in-house software, nothing distributed, nothing copied, strictly our OWN tuning. This is an awareness thread to keep the public informed that there are REAL tuners out there ready, willing, and capable of tuning this vehicle correctly.

The link above points to an MBWorld post about a C32 we finished tuning recently (our introductory tune of many). On our contracted Dynapack dyno the car makes ~350 WHP/350 TQ. Keep in mind that this car is mildly modified (just OD pulleys, SL55 splitter, filters and fine tuning) and generates as much power as a C32 Renntech StageII+ vehicle (seen http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=177077). That last C32 came within 10 WHP of the Renntech vehicle, with a smoother A:F ratio and on the dyno shows even further room to tune the top end. And for what? $13,000 less in upgrades.

I'm not here to prove to you that we're better, or more efficient, than Renntech (who knows, every car is different) - but every tune is a custom tune and the figures above are all worst case scenario (understated you could say) and are numbers from a C32 database as our full database of makes and models are undergoing constant update. An advantage for this community is that the Crossfire3.2/SRT-6 is literally one of the few "domestics" we can tune since DMEs between DaimlerChrysler share such similar characteristics.

If there are any representatives in SoCal who have seen our tuning work or would like to see our tuning work, please contact us. Keep in mind that we even tune exotics, from Aston Martin to Maserati and that local dealerships even warranty our ECU tuning software (as upgrades to a showroom vehicle).

Let me know if there are any further questions - this post was strictly informative, but I'll answer what I literally can (without venturing into proprietary information).

Regards,
JP@SpeedInnovation
http://www.speedinnovation.com

Last edited by JP@SI; 01-12-2007 at 12:19 PM.