Thread: Dreamer
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 03:17 AM
fuzz 40
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dreamer

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Actually another location that would be great to see, and be seen, is the Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise on the 3rd Saturday of August in Detroit. I can think of no better place in America to show the automotive world that the Crossfire does indeed have a loyal and enthusiastic following. Even though D/C doesn't seen to feel the same way about our beloved cars.
Besides, anybody who considers themselves a car enthusiast, deserves to see the greatest automotive spectacle on earth, at least once.
It's really not to early to start planning something right now.
I'm sure there are some "home town" members from Mich. that could put something together and find a location for a few dozen Crossfires to "hook up" and go out and cruise the Woody, as a large group.
Maybe even locate a "Host" hotel where we all could stay the night before and meet and greet each other. (while we "detail" our cars).
Dream Cruise sounds like a great idea to me. It would be nice to get another group shot in front of the Chrysler HQ/ museum again. There are a couple of hotels right around DCX HQ which is about 5 min away from Woodward. Plus cruising woodward with a bunch of XF would be an awesome site to see. So Dream Cruise has my vote!!!