View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 03:47 PM
HDDP
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Cal Speedway Schedule

Here's the dealio: Download the tech form from the NASA website here http://www.nasaproracing.com/images/..._hpde_tech.pdf Fill it out and bring two copies. I filled one out as an example below for you guys. Also bring a copy of your online registration receipt. Arrive between 6:30 - 7:00 am (with a full tank of gas) then you can find our CROSSFIRE garage and unload all the "FLOATIES" in your car and remove them ALL. Then you can check your tire pressures with my gauge and compressor and apply your car numbers to each side door.

Keep your tech form, registration receipt in the car along with your helmet and we'll all drive over to tech inspection together promptly at 7:00 am. Mike Ellison is the main tech inspector and should fly through our four cars in about 5 minutes each (but there may be 50+ cars waiting in line, so it's important to be at tech early). Make sure your helmet has the appropriate DOT / SAE sticker inside or outside the helmet. / roll down both windows, they will require to stay down all day and open the hood and rear hatch for inspection.

We will then drive the cars back to the garage and go to the drivers meeting where you guys can check-in (I'll already be checked-in from the day before) The Drivers meeting usually begins at 7:45 am. Make sure you take a copy of the daily schedule from the registration table and keep it with you all day long.

After the drivers meeting, the racers will be released, but the HPDE groups will stay behind for their first class / introduction and have an instructor assigned. PAY ATTENTION YOU WILL LEARN ALOT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

MMZ-Timelord will help you with the schedule since my events run at different times than HPDE. You will run a 20 minute event every hour, thus giving you a drivers download session after each event and about 30 minutes for some R&R before your next event...

My TT events are pretty interesting since all the TT race groups run simultaneously whereby 600 hp cars will be running at the same time as the 119 hp Miatas... So we get blow-bys at 180 mph... Quite a rush...

For those of you kind Crossfire supporters, I think you can roll-in about 10 am... Enter through the Cherry Street main entrance and follow the road around the facility and pass under the tunnel to the infield area, then follow the road right to the garage / paddock area where all the garages are. I'll have 5 extra parking spots adjacent to the CROSSFIRE garage to park your hot rod... I'm trying to get the south building garage so we'll have lots of room for everyone to show-off their Crossfire.

If you have any problems finding us, please call my cell phone 310.291.1372. My wife will be playing answering service if I'm on the track when you call !!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
form_hpde_tech.jpg (780.2 KB, 95 views)