View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Aiden Designs
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Buyer Beware: Aiden Designs

CrossfireForum.org,

Appropriate emails have been sent to all persons involved in this incident. We have experienced a great deal of difficulty within the last month regarding our web and email hosting service, through which we receive notification of orders, purchases etc. We have been unable to access this system for sometime, and it has been out of our control. We would like the issue the greatest apology possible.

All items ordered are being shipped immediately. To the individual whom has ordered the clear side markers and bulbs, I have emailed you twice as of right now without response requesting a phone call or at least an email. Please contact me (Joshua) via the telephone number on our website.

I am greatly saddened by the personal remarks make in regard to our warehouse, employees and "cheap" website. I apologize you feel this way about a company trying to serve the Crossfire owners community. We are doing our best to improve all of these items for your benefit.

We at Aiden Designs care a great deal about our reputation, and that of CTD-Germany and apologize for these problems. Please do not hesitate to contact with any further questions.